1/6 Scale Revenge of the Sith BARC Speeder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwelveInchFigures

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi,

I just wanted to share the 1/6 scale Republic BARC Speeder I recently added to my Star Wars/Clone Wars collection! It's movie accurate to Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, with durable design and leather seat for non-slip seating of Sideshow Collectibles Commander Neyo or any other Sideshow or Hot Toys figures! The BARC comes in at approximately 77cm long, and was designed, built and painted by Stadin Technologies (you can get it painted or unpainted on their site at https://www.stadintech.com/ ) - and it definitely has real presence! I believe that they offer this in 1/12 scale too, and they have a lot of Clone Wars era stuff!

I have mine displayed here with Sideshow Collectibles Commander Neyo, hanging in front of a poster backdrop I designed of an alien planet (Wanted something that went with the room better than the scene from ROTS).

I had my BARC customized - the console was all black to be accurate to Star Wars Battlefront (where they took the console design from, since that part of the BARC was never shown in ROTS), but I asked them if they could borrow colors of the console from The Clone Wars TV series, as I felt if it was ever filmed they would have added color, and Sergio and his team gladly obliged me. Their service is second to none, and even when there were some bumps with delivery, Sergio worked with the shipper and got it resolved to my satisfaction (and he's taking steps to avoid any more shipping bumps too - which is good since I plan to buy more from him!) - this is the real test of customer service - he remained helpful, communicative, and professional through the whole experience and I am very grateful and impressed!

I'm including a video below. I am also including a few pictures. Please note that Stadin will take custom orders and can paint parts for you even though it doesn't have painted parts listed for buckets, blasters, etc. on their website store - just email them directly with inquiries. Also, there is a cheaper shipping option if you contact them directly, as well.

They have various weapons and kits for Republic Commando, ARC Trooper, Clone Wars animated version head sculpts for those who prefer the animated look over realistic, and also have a prototype AT-RT nearing completion (fully artiuclated and with working lights and console!), as well as an upcoming TX-130 Saber-Class Tank, AND just announced - Jedi Starfighter and ARC 170 fighter!!!

Thanks for looking, hope you enjoy the pics and video...

BARC1.jpg

BARC2.jpg

BARC3.jpg

BARC4.jpg

BARC5.jpg

BARC6.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice. Does it come with a stand? Look forward to seeing more of the custom stuff you get.

Thanks Momaw and Jedibear!

The speeder does come with a basic black stand. Here’s a shot I took of it on the stand when Deciding where to position it in front of the poster for hanging.

View attachment 489144

I’m hoping to have the AT-RT in hand in a few weeks (It may take longer with the current slow shipping, but I’m patient), along with a custom ARF trooper they are doing for me to display driving it. Beyond that I’m not sure how much more I will get, since my space is pretty limited. I would love to get the ARC 170 fighter, but the 1/6 scale is far too big for me (wing span is around 10 feet!). And while I would consider getting the 1/12 Scale version, even that will be pretty good sized and I don’t have any figures in that scale anyway. But it sure will be fun to see all this stuff!

That’s pretty cool. JazzInc quality right there. How long did it take to get it?

I ordered several things they shipped together, they did all the painting as well. Everything shipped out within a week and a half because he already had the speeder painted and on hand, other than a few minor customizations I asked for.

It got held up because of the size of the box being so large, and because of Covid. He said normally shipping takes about a week or two, but it was over a month because of customs issues (Border patrol was apparently heavy-handed end did some damage, however Sergio is redesigning the boxes to be even stronger and with even more protection, so that should never happen again unless the shipping company throws it down and stops on it!). For anything smaller though like the AT-RT, it will probably travel more quickly. Honestly speaking, shipping seems to be slow everywhere these days, even priority mail. So something to keep in mind, generally speaking.

Back