1/6 SSC Harley Quinn Sixth Scale Figure 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
1125x682_previewbanner_100428_HarleyQuinnFig.jpg

Awesome! Been waiting for a Jester Harley figure.

After HT seem to have completely forgotten DC this is something positive. Would love to see Riddler and Two Face next.

Looks great and I?m happy to see Harley in her original Jester costume.
I have always liked Sideshow?s original and this looks similar but with a more realistic head and shinier costume. I?d be interested to see if they give her BTAS boots this time. I just hope they improved their previous body. My original Harley body fell apart and had to be replaced.

Hopefully we will get to see figures of new characters eventually.

Looks like SSC is filling up the void of DC figures made by HT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess this will be a pass for me. I want something new, like Luthor or Scarecrow. They keep rehashing the sa,e stuff again and again. This isn’t really even an improvement over the previous one. Even their Joker is worse than the first offering. I don’t get it. sideshow can make good stuff but they always go for easy lazy stuff.

I kind of like the face on the older version better but it's nice to see a Classic Harley to go with the Classic Joker.

harley-quinn_dc-comics_gallery_5c4be278c83c1.jpg

Cool! I like what I see so far. Glad SS is continuing with their comic line. I’d like to see them take a stab at a tuxedo Joker. Also would love to see Luthor at some point too.

Very nice!! I didn't pre-order the arkham knight version that was announced because I was hoping for a different version. I much prefer this one, although I'm still hoping for an arkham city version.

Guess this will be a pass for me. I want something new, like Luthor or Scarecrow. They keep rehashing the sa,e stuff again and again. This isn?t really even an improvement over the previous one. Even their Joker is worse than the first offering. I don?t get it. sideshow can make good stuff but they always go for easy lazy stuff.

When was the last time someone asked for a Luther or Scarecrow? The hobby isn't what it used to be clearly, so they've got to think smart and release A-list characters only in order for Sideshow to survive. It's just business and I think the new Harley looks good. Hopefully they have a new Catwoman too

It seems they are redoing the original line first so probably Catwoman will be next. I don't have a problem with that as long as we get the new characters eventually.

The rest of the JL to go with Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and Flash would make sense. More of Batman's rogues gallery is what I'm really hoping for. Suited characters like Riddler, Penguin, Two Face should be simple enough. Would be cool to see Mr Freeze and a Knightfall style Bane to.

She does look incredibly nice but since I passed on their Joker (I didn't like either of his head-sculpts at all) I'll probably pass on this one, too. Hopefully any future characters they do look as good as this.

She does look incredibly nice but since I passed on their Joker (I didn't like either of his head-sculpts at all) I'll probably pass on this one, too. Hopefully any future characters they do look as good as this.

Honestly, I hate to admit it but I thought the latest Sideshow Joker looked terrible. The new Harley's looking good though so that's good. Here's hoping CW looks amazing

Is this new Sideshow DC line or there was SS 1/6 Batman, joker figures released already by SS in the past? I might buy this one but not as standalone, only if there is other SS DC figures to pair it with.

Is this new Sideshow DC line or there was SS 1/6 Batman, joker figures released already by SS in the past? I might buy this one but not as standalone, only if there is other SS DC figures to pair it with.

Yes. :lol

There was an original line of DC SSC Figures that had a Harley, Joker and Batman released. Then there was a "Classic" Batman, "Classic" Joker that this is supposed to pair with.

Nice! Glad I didn't shell out for the original. Looking forward to the full reveal. However, I was hoping for something that looked a little more like the PF (not the rollerskate one, the one before that) when they did get around to updating her. I just got their Joker and after a little work it looks fantastic and much better than the original that I used to have. Hoping the same can be said about this one.

I wonder what her shoes will look like as well as what other accessories she'll come with? Also, I wonder if they're using a new body, or if they went with a Phicen body?'

Lastly, I will say I'm a little worried about the choice of vinyl or whatever it is. I'm current'y in the process of repairing their Daredevil b/c of the cheap pleather they use cracks and peels with any amount of rubbing on it while trying to pose, so I have to repaint it with leather paint and leather sealer so that it hopefully will no longer crack and peel, at least not as easily.

Are people gonna buy this and pair up with Tux Leto Joker?
Why? She'll pair nicely with Sideshow's comic Joker
It's not a "new" DC line. SS is just updating their older figures. They've had 2 Batman, Joker, Harley, Superman, Lobo and Green lantern for the older figures. Since then, they've made updated versions of Batman, Joker, Superman and now Harley. They've also made Wonder Woman, but she's a first and is partnered with TBLeague for the body.

When was the last time someone asked for a Luther or Scarecrow? The hobby isn't what it used to be clearly, so they've got to think smart and release A-list characters only in order for Sideshow to survive. It's just business and I think the new Harley looks good. Hopefully they have a new Catwoman too

I've been asking for a Luthor since this line started. They've made so many Batman characters, they can't make one extra Superman one? I don't count Lobo.

But, I also hope to see a new Catwoman figure as well. I did like the old one though.

Last edited:
Not sure about Luthor. How do they do it so it doesn't just look like a random bald guy in a suit?

Not sure about Luthor. How do they do it so it doesn't just look like a random bald guy in a suit?

Luthor doesn't only where a business suit. He's got different levels of his armor from heavy duty, medium (like the PF they made) or the lighter armor that looks a little Iron man-esque.

Or they could do him in a fabric variations like these:

latest

a40f0526e1c9b944bba46cda782477f5.png

joker-justice-league-unlimited-batman-ra-s-al-ghul-lex-luthor-joker-thumb.jpg

Wasn't too keen on this with the teaser pic, but this has become a figure I may want now. It looked fantastic in that SS video. Screen grab not very good.:monkey3

Harley.jpg

Back