Big Chief Studios - 1:6 Doctor Who - The Master (Roger Delgado)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pixletwin

Malalaking Gagamba
Staff member
Super Moderator
CF Supporter
Reaction score
DFD9AF84-1E30-42B5-9392-0D96B7FE8E53.jpeg

This looks great, will need to get this...so much for me only buying the Doctors then!!! :slap

He looks a touch severe there, but I suspect that could be the lighting throwing too much shadow on the eyes, and it is an odd Bond-villian pose they have put him into with the gun, but regardless, he's an absolute must have for me. Hopefully he sells well enough that they do Ainley next. And a Beevers Crispy Master sculpt, hands and robe would make a great exclusive for the latter.

He looks a touch severe there, but I suspect that could be the lighting throwing too much shadow on the eyes, and it is an odd Bond-villian pose they have put him into with the gun, but regardless, he's an absolute must have for me. Hopefully he sells well enough that they do Ainley next. And a Beevers Crispy Master sculpt, hands and robe would make a great exclusive for the latter.

I would much prefer the Pratt Master with ping pong eyes. Far more terrifying.

Really, it would be great if they included both headsculpts.

This is looking great...but the jacket collar could do with being a tad wider. And i'm guessing that blaster pistol is a place holder for his tissue compression eliminator

It's nice, but to my eyes there's something still 'off' about the likeness sadly.

I think the sculpt is excellent but it's the thin body that throws the whole thing off...that suit needs to be bigger with some under padding...

Hopefully they'll tweak things during production

MC1.jpg

If I was being nitpicky I'd say that it could do with better capturing Delgado's droopy hangdog eyes, but that's about all (other than not being square shouldered enough), and regardless of any of that, this is a must have for me.

I'd buy any and all versions of The Master, but I'm really hoping we get an Anthony Ainley next time they give us a Master.

I'm afraid I'm not overly sold on the likeness. Something is very 'off' about it imo. I'd like to get it as this will be the only figure we're going to get at this scale, but at the price they normally charge I'm still not so sure.

Honestly the likeness is quite good. A bit off on certain areas but overal is not bad at all. Didnt plan on getting him but i'm tempted now. Based on the price (shouldn't be too expensive, more like the 8th doctor price ) and with what he will come (the robes from the daemon would be very nice) I might buy him.
171dda9218edb93a342918c9767d0c99.jpg

Envoy? de mon SM-A505FN en utilisant Tapatalk

Back