• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Hot Toys Star Wars, Indy, HT Arkham, Terminator, John Wick, Neo, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LantroVe

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Turns out there?s a lot of stuff I want... [emoji51]

ISO/WTB(Looking to buy):

- Hot Toys MMS261 ANH Han Solo (or the MMS263 Han Solo & Chewbacca)
- Hot Toys MMS262 ANH Chewbacca (or MMS263 Han & Chewie)
- Hot Toys MMS478 Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Hot Toys Darth Maul
- Hot Toys MMS297 ANH Luke Skywalker
- Hot Toys MMS136 Terminator 1 Tech Noir T-800
- Hot Toys MMS117 T-800 Black T-Shirt (I recently purchased the MMS 117 T-800 & it did not come with the black T-shirt that it?s suppose to come with :(
- Hot Toys MMS276 Commando John Matrix
- Sideshow Temple of Doom Indiana Jones
- Hot Toys VGM27 Batman Arkham Asylum Joker
- Hot Toys VGM30 Arkham Origins Deathstroke
- Hot Toys MMS466 The Matrix Neo
- Hot Toys MMS504 John Wick 2
- Hot Toys MMS264 X-Men DoFP Wolverine

-LimToys The Phantom Legend(MGSV) Ahab(Big Boss)(Or the Ismael & Ahab Set)

V/r,
Michael

Re: WTB: Hot Toys 1/6 Raiders of the Lost Arc Indiana Jones

Hey [emoji1423], new to the forum! Lotta rules & regs so hopefully it?s okay for ?new members? to make ?WTB threads?, if not, sorry!

But the main reason I joined tbh is because all the cool Indy figures lol I?ve wanted one for awhile and now there?s actual money to make it happen lml

Wanted to see if anyone had lying around a HT Raiders Indiana Jones for sale[VIA PayPal]?
(I wanna say open to Non HT Indy but also don?t want to pay the price of 2 1/2 of my car payments! [emoji23] )

V/r,
Michael
Welcome brother. The Hot toys Indy is in the DX line so it will be pricey FYI. For most of the Indy purists, there's not much in the Box that they actually Use to make their Indy's also you might want to check Inigo Gil's page on facebook, as he is doing a second run of his most up to date work, the Version 3 (v3) Indy headsculpt. (See image). Also be aware the DX indy is pleather so ask to see the condition before you pick one up.
61b0c9e8521388fcbbb089d692a6e6ae.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Welcome brother. The Hot toys Indy is in the DX line so it will be pricey FYI. For most of the Indy purists, there's not much in the Box that they actually Use to make their Indy's also you might want to check Inigo Gil's page on facebook, as he is doing a second run of his most up to date work, the Version 3 (v3) Indy headsculpt. (See image). Also be aware the DX indy is pleather so ask to see the condition before you pick one up.

Thank you, Thank you, feeling welcomed already!

That head looked amazing! So I went on the Facebook to check it out, just have to be approved in the group first.

Do you think it?d be less expensive to make an Indy than getting the DX one? 🤔 I can?t manage to find any kits & I got an quote from someone saying just a leather jacket would be $225 😵 Lol Also, the pleather material, is it something where being moved damages the jacket or does time alone do a number on it? Hope I?m not asking too much, the information has been is much appreciated!

That head looked amazing! So I went on the Facebook to check it out, just have to be approved in the group first.

Do you think it?d be less expensive to make an Indy than getting the DX one? [emoji848] I can?t manage to find any kits & I got an quote from someone saying just a leather jacket would be $225 [emoji43] Lol Also, the pleather material, is it something where being moved damages the jacket or does time alone do a number on it? Hope I?m not asking too much, the information has been is much appreciated!
Honestly with pleather it's a few things, environs conditions mostly. People have alot of problems with pleather work disintegrating due to humidity. Some people use a leather conditioner. If you're not already hip to the conditioner message my buddy Zachary Venable on fb and tell him Quinn sent you or add me Quinn Aguirre and I'll introduce you. I've been meaning to get some for forever and never have, BUT I have no place to display so my stuff is mostly in boxes haha. To date I've been lucky and not have anything fall apart on me. If you can get a decent fully genuwine leather jacket for 225 I'd jump on that if you can swing it. If I wasnt paying for a bunch of stuff on my suv and twin turbo right now I'd jump at a all legit leather jacket at that price! Past that if you want a complete indy (sans jacket) slideshows temple of dune indy is really nice. Not perfect but it more up to date than the old hot toys one.

Do you think it?d be less expensive to make an Indy than getting the DX one? �� I can?t manage to find any kits & I got an quote from someone saying just a leather jacket would be $225 �� Lol Also, the pleather material, is it something where being moved damages the jacket or does time alone do a number on it? Hope I?m not asking too much, the information has been is much appreciated!

Hi. I can make you a gun-belt, holster (both from real leather) & whip. PM me with your email address and I can send over some photos and prices for you.

Cheers, Pete

WTB: Hot Toys 1/6 Raiders of the Lost Arc Indiana Jones

Honestly with pleather it's a few things, environs conditions mostly. People have alot of problems with pleather work disintegrating due to humidity. Some people use a leather conditioner. If you're not already hip to the conditioner message my buddy Zachary Venable on fb and tell him Quinn sent you or add me Quinn Aguirre and I'll introduce you. I've been meaning to get some for forever and never have, BUT I have no place to display so my stuff is mostly in boxes haha. To date I've been lucky and not have anything fall apart on me. If you can get a decent fully genuwine leather jacket for 225 I'd jump on that if you can swing it. If I wasnt paying for a bunch of stuff on my suv and twin turbo right now I'd jump at a all legit leather jacket at that price! Past that if you want a complete indy (sans jacket) slideshows temple of dune indy is really nice. Not perfect but it more up to date than the old hot toys one.

Oh wow, that?d definitely be super appreciated, I?ll keep that in mind. Just a lot of careful planning & consideration I need to do lol don?t wanna go over budget now putting an Indy together one piece at a time. Even though I?ve seen some amazing ones people put together on here, my bank?ll start to starve! And I keep forget about the Hot Toys Cody, Rex, & Vader I pre-ordered too... That sideshow would be a good alternative

@Timemeddler
Wouldn?t hurt to take a peek!

Re: WTB: Hot Toys Han Solo, Sideshow ToD Indiana Jones, HT MMS117 T-800(shirt only)

Looking for a couple of other things, if anyone knows of anything, feel free to lmk, ty!

V/r,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: WTB: Hot Toys Han Solo, Sideshow ToD Indiana Jones, HT MMS117 T-800(shirt only)

Hey dude, I've got a ANH Solo. There's a bit of pleather wear on the boots and belt. Let me know if you're interested and I can send pics!

Hey dude, I've got a ANH Solo. There's a bit of pleather wear on the boots and belt. Let me know if you're interested and I can send pics!

I?m alsways interested! Lol yea, I?d like to see em?

Bumppp [emoji16]

Re: WTB: Hot Toys Han Solo, Indy, HT Arkham, T-800 Tee, etc.

I think I might have a black tee from t800 that I?m pairing with my DX10. Lemme know if you still need a dx10 bud!

I think I might have a black tee from t800 that I?m pairing with my DX10. Lemme know if you still need a dx10 bud!

Yesss! I still need one! Lemme hear what you need from me..

(Just the black tee tho, bc that last sentence sounds like you?re offering me the whole terminator lol)

Bumppp

Have you seen any of these around?? [emoji3166]

Back