Planet action figures - anyone had communication from them?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soundwave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just a quick one but has anyone had Emails replied to by Planet Action Figures lately?

I keep getting their subscriber email regularly (like once I week I think) but I've sent them 2 emails to their Info & a private Email (4th June & 17th June) & one using their Web page based request form & had no response at all.

The first 2 were asking for an update on when Captain Marvel could be expected to be in stock & the 3rd (using the web form) was to see if I had any options to cancel.

I pre-ordered her using their no deposit option so technically they have none of my money anyway but would be nice just to know if they have an intended date as I can easily source one from Ebay now & for less than their price.

Just wondering if anyone has had replies in the last few weeks?

I fully appreciate the issues going on at the moment but if you are opening & operating then replying to an email shouldn't be too hard

Thanks

Neil

That's strange, not sure what is going on there. I emailed them earlier this month (5th June) about a figure that I wanted to cancel (following a listing error, which they emailed me about) and they replied a couple of days later (7th June) and sorted it for me.

Hope you can get it sorted. :)

That's strange, not sure what is going on there. I emailed them earlier this month (5th June) about a figure that I wanted to cancel (following a listing error, which they emailed me about) and they replied a couple of days later (7th June) and sorted it for me.

Hope you can get it sorted. :)

Thanks man, like I said they have none of my money so I'm not really fretting I'm just impatient lol

Does seem weird as they had always been pretty good, I might try again & see how I get on

Thanks for the help :)

Neil

I'll just sad this... Worst store I ever bought from. Owner is a j....ss

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Ha ha not great for you then either?

Only reason I went with them was because of their no deposit option
Since then though nothing

They have started getting shipments by sea now due to the Covid restrictions but nothing on Captain Marvel

According to the their last Email flyer their next shipment due in July/August will container the 2 Fantastic Beast releases but no mention of Captain Marvel, now I thought they were released after Captain Marvel so seemed odd they were getting them but no Cap

I sent them another message yesterday anyway.

Will see what happens, if nothing by Monday I'll just order from Loontentoys on Ebay instead & ignore their invoice when it comes through

Neil

Back