Sideshow Con 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take the free $5 just for pre-registering.

Yeah worst case scenario I made $5 for clicking a button, but maybe there will be a cool exclusive to order during the con. I?m skeptically optimistic about this right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...and you can BET that it will be a re-hash Spider-Man or Iron Man Mark ??? concept version

...and I just checked the Marvel threads...and yup...bang on with the above--granted not re-hash but nailed the characters...

The releases are so weird. I mean left field. Whiplash in coveralls, Translucent Iron Man , Concept Spidey and Ragnarok hair dresser Stan Lee.

Blows my mind that Hot Toys doesn't pay attention to what the market is asking for. I have not heard anyone talking about, hoping for etc on these figures.

There is so many figures I could easily list that many people are always talking about and hoping for. I would have thought with the Keaton talks for Flash and the Synder Cut release that there would be some 2.0 batman stuff etc.

The releases are so weird. I mean left field. Whiplash in coveralls, Translucent Iron Man , Concept Spidey and Ragnarok hair dresser Stan Lee.

Blows my mind that Hot Toys doesn't pay attention to what the market is asking for. I have not heard anyone talking about, hoping for etc on these figures.

There is so many figures I could easily list that many people are always talking about and hoping for. I would have thought with the Keaton talks for Flash and the Synder Cut release that there would be some 2.0 batman stuff etc.
The Keaton annoucement just happened last week and the Snydercut not long before that, they wouldn't have time to have come up with exclusives pertaining to those.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Did anyone else order the Sideshow Con Promo Swag vol 2 and not get tracking? The tracking comes up as NA for me, and when I went to SS customer service they said it should work and it didn't, and has yet to reply when I asked for the proper tracking information. I live in AZ and this shipped out almost a week ago and I still don't have it. Something's up.

Did anyone else order the Sideshow Con Promo Swag vol 2 and not get tracking? The tracking comes up as NA for me, and when I went to SS customer service they said it should work and it didn't, and has yet to reply when I asked for the proper tracking information. I live in AZ and this shipped out almost a week ago and I still don't have it. Something's up.

Be patient. Seems like it is shipping out from a different fulfillment center than usual. It's still in California just not the same location. I'm in California, so when it showed up as shipped the next day after ordering I figured I'd get it in a day or two. Nope, it just sat for at least a week with tracking number indicating nothing. Emailed SS and they said all orders should ship out this week. I got mine last week.:rolleyes2

Be patient. Seems like it is shipping out from a different fulfillment center than usual. It's still in California just not the same location. I'm in California, so when it showed up as shipped the next day after ordering I figured I'd get it in a day or two. Nope, it just sat for at least a week with tracking number indicating nothing. Emailed SS and they said all orders should ship out this week. I got mine last week.:rolleyes2

Got an updated tracking number from them, mine still hasn't shipped out. It's been in pre-shipment for the last 4 days, but good to know, thanks!

Back