Trick Or Treat Studios Talkie Tina

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gort

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey guys anyone have an opinion on the quality of Trick Or Treat Studios, I want to get ther Talkie Tina doll but i have read some bad stuff about them. Its $300 on Sideshow Its my favorite Twilight Zone episode so I would love to get it.

I have their Willie from the same line and like it a lot -- but why they made his face grey but hair in color is a head scratcher. I got mine last year during their Black Friday Sale (15% off) -- and I'd suggest you do the same.

I was thinking about getting Tina as well, but feel that $300 is too pricey.

Hey D'oh! thanks I guess ill just have to let it go or take my chances, I heard some bad stuff about there quality and $300 IS ALOT.

OK, that's funny!

Great review, by the way. I don't think I was aware of these back then or probably would have snatched one up.

They are actually older than that. I think they are about 5-10 years old but I am not sure on that. I'd still recommend keeping an eye out for one. I'd imagine one will pop up at a good price...hopefully.

Back