If Hot Toys made thia JL Batman think it'd sell?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alatar

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know I'd have to get it. Even if that image is just promotional. But hey who knows if in the 5 hour assembly cut of ZSJL if maybe it was designed and he even wears it once?

Attachments

• IMG_0186.JPG
    IMG_0186.JPG
    159.6 KB · Views: 234
I think we?ll see a lot of Snydercut related figures next year so it?s definitely possible

It looks... so toyish, this is definitely something I'd hate if it appears on screen.

Everyone would buy it and repaint the emblem.

That being said I suspect we'll see at least a limited rerelease of JL Bats when Snyder's release comes out.

You'd think Hot Disney Toys will release a new DC figure???

If today is the preview of the future I think HT will aim to save the wallets of DC collectors. Marvel HT release only from this day onwards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could only see this as a "Toy Fair/Con/Asian Toy Fair" Exclusive. Maybe they'll pull it as a "Movie Promo" for the HBO Max release of the Snyder JL.

I think we definitely will see the black suit Superman released though. That is rumored to appear in the Snyder cut and I think fans are clamoring for that. All Hot Toys has to do is slap some new paint on the JL Supes...much easier THAN DOING A NEW HEAD MOLD WITH THE HAIR COMBED TO THE RIGHT SIDE LIKE THE MOVIE! (lazy Hot Toys :lol ).

I could only see this as a "Toy Fair/Con/Asian Toy Fair" Exclusive. Maybe they'll pull it as a "Movie Promo" for the HBO Max release of the Snyder JL.

I think we definitely will see the black suit Superman released though. That is rumored to appear in the Snyder cut and I think fans are clamoring for that. All Hot Toys has to do is slap some new paint on the JL Supes...much easier THAN DOING A NEW HEAD MOLD WITH THE HAIR COMBED TO THE RIGHT SIDE LIKE THE MOVIE! (lazy Hot Toys :lol ).

A recolored suit from Hot Toys?? Not till they release a green, blue, black, clear Holographic Mark 3 first!

Back