Statue Chronicle Collectibles Jurassic Park Raptor Cage Escape statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
pretty cool

Attachments

• cc.jpg
    cc.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 231
  • jp.jpg
    jp.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Re: Chronicle Collectibles Jurassic Park Raptors

I'm looking forward to the full reveal. If it looks great, I may cancel my IS Raptors in the Kitchen.

Re: Chronicle Collectibles Jurassic Park Raptor statue

Gotta say ....that's pretty cool!

The prototype looks really cool, but from what I've seen of their past statues, the final product won't look half that good.

Saw this last night having a look at the Chronicle website. Nice looking statue. I have not yet picked up anything Jurassic Park. There's been so many different pieces being made across companies that I haven't decided yet on what would be best.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The prototype looks really cool, but from what I've seen of their past statues, the final product won't look half that good.

I'm confident it will. The Pachy and Stego maquettes, TLW Bull Rex bust, 1:1 Compy, and the Indominus were well done. The Pachy maquette especially, the final product looks like the prototype in pics I've seen.

So they've had more wins than losses, the only thing is nobody really talks about what they've done right. Just what they've done wrong.

$550 for this and $900 for their Dilophosaurus? I'd add exorbitant pricing to the list of things they've done wrong. There's no reason for a 16" statue to cost the same as a 1/3.

I'm confident it will. The Pachy and Stego maquettes, TLW Bull Rex bust, 1:1 Compy, and the Indominus were well done. The Pachy maquette especially, the final product looks like the prototype in pics I've seen.

So they've had more wins than losses, the only thing is nobody really talks about what they've done right. Just what they've done wrong.

Don't forget the 1:1 Raptor bust, and I think the 1:1 Blue turned out well also. Some people love to bash them for a couple bad apples, usually the people have never owned any of them anyway.

Back