Dream Figures Lycan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gort

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
HI guys been lurking along time and first I want to thank you all for an awesome site , have gotten a lot of great advice just reading over the years.
My question is do any of you guys have experience with Dream Figures, Im very interested in the Lycan statue its pricy but all I collect is horror so any
info you guys might have would be great thanks in advance.

Gort

The Mummy they did was decent looking, but it had a lot of breakages (the company did eventually send out replacement parts to people). IMO though this Lycan just doesn't look that good. It have a fox's head and a practicality hairless body.

The Mummy they did was decent looking, but it had a lot of breakages (the company did eventually send out replacement parts to people). IMO though this Lycan just doesn't look that good. It have a fox's head and a practicality hairless body.

HI Burtial

I was kinda on the fence, it does look kinda like a fox head, i have both Were Wolfs from PCS so and this thing is pricey, so im gonna pass.

Thanks Gort

Back