MEZCO ONE:12 Silent Screamers 1922 NOSFERATU!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burtial

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_2548.jpg

Last edited:
Re: MEZCO ONE:12 1922 NOSFERATU Silent Screamers!

I didn’t care for the stylization then or now. Hopefully a more screen accurate head comes with it. I do like them bringing this line back. Never bought any but liked the idea of them.

Is it stylized? I have never seen the silent film, but from images I have seen I thought he looked like this.

I give credit to Mezco for doing obscure licenses, but where is Leatherface? Beetlejuice? Hopefully in time

Hope I have time to look at photos and decide to buy before they sell out..... not shelling out $130 for this though....

Very cool figure, but with that packaging, and being an exclusive, it'll be very expensive...
I wish it were film accurate though.

Very cool figure, but with that packaging, and being an exclusive, it'll be very expensive...
I wish it were film accurate though.

Yeah I don?t understand why they branded it as ?1922? when it?s clearly not the 1922 design. I think it?s a cool design, and I guess it?s just semantics, but I thought it was weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is my favorite of their One:12 figures to date. Hopefully we see a return to all 8 of the OG Silent Screamers line, and more Universal characters. :pray:

Dang it, that sold me on him :lol

Must have been a planned SDCC exclusive if he’s already been manufactured.

Definitely agree on that, I guess in the next few weeks we'll see if they've got more in stock exclusives that were meant for SDCC. Be ready tomorrow!

And bought. Shirt is fantastic.
I was afraid this was going to be higher but $112 for all that is included, yes please.

Back