HL 1/6 Scale Custom Studio - Having Special

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShadowOfTheRoc

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello fellow freaks. I recently started following this group on Facebook (@hlActionFigures2020). And they announced they will be giving a discount. I was asked to share with people that might be interested. I'm attaching a couple of images of their work.

Hope this is okay to share.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

I checked out the facebook page. There are some really nice looking figures on there, looks like top notch work.

And they announced they will be giving a discount. I was asked to share with people that might be interested.

This is where I begin to have a problem. You say they are giving a discount - and on their page they talk about a "discount bonanza" for a limited time.

But there's no actual talk about prices. Nothing listed. There are plenty of requests from posters asking about prices - and some requests seem like a direct response to the so-called "discount" - but absolutely no reply to those requests.

So what is the discount for? How can you call anything a "discount" if there is no base price in the first place?

Seems kind of shady to me.

I checked out the facebook page. There are some really nice looking figures on there, looks like top notch work.

This is where I begin to have a problem. You say they are giving a discount - and on their page they talk about a "discount bonanza" for a limited time.

But there's no actual talk about prices. Nothing listed. There are plenty of requests from posters asking about prices - and some requests seem like a direct response to the so-called "discount" - but absolutely no reply to those requests.

So what is the discount for? How can you call anything a "discount" if there is no base price in the first place?

Seems kind of shady to me.

As somebody who just received a figure from her, I can assure you HL Custom is legit

Back