New Galactus Statue from HeroClix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AC_808

Super Freak
Reaction score
Alright ....so I don't collect HeroClix figures. I don't even play the game.

But I saw this on BBTS ...and now I'm really thinking of getting it. Is it weird? I don't know. But I do like how this Galactus looks.

It even comes with an alternate portrait. Nice!

33a36ff6-9ecf-4b46-8f69-d14505af173a.jpg

cd36eaa2-53a7-4a32-a7ca-272230e9bbdf.jpg

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Prod...m_campaign=bigbadtoystore-retail&utm_content=

This statue is actually 12 inches tall. I mean that's a small scale for Galactus, but still ....at 12 inches, that's big enough to get some pretty good detail.

Lol ...I must be really in need of Galactus. Wish one of the studios would just release one.

I need to see the real product first, renders are hard to trust. But I'm keeping my eye in this.

This statue is actually 12 inches tall. I mean that's a small scale for Galactus, but still ....at 12 inches, that's big enough to get some pretty good detail.

Lol ...I must be really in need of Galactus. Wish one of the studios would just release one.

Sideshow did release a Galactus MAQ.

About 6 or 7 years ago. IMO, it's easily the best Galactus statue ever made. A very impressive looking piece.

Totally missed it. At the time I think I was dabbling in 1/6 scale ...with a few 1/5 scale. It's time SSC make another one ...to revisit Galactus. Right? :lol

Totally missed it. At the time I think I was dabbling in 1/6 scale ...with a few 1/5 scale. It's time SSC make another one ...to revisit Galactus. Right? :lol

Sure, why not? It'll be tough to top the MAQ though. It's a great looking piece.

About 6 or 7 years ago. IMO, it's easily the best Galactus statue ever made. A very impressive looking piece.

77608eb13f0052d71fa889e1d51700b3.jpg

over 30" tall. Base, chest, and eyes light up and there's a change of portrait (no expression).

It was $800, but many people balked at it because it was an open ES.

View attachment 492514

over 30" tall. Base, chest, and eyes light up and there's a change of portrait (no expression).

It was $800, but many people balked at it because it was an open ES.

My first statue. I returned it because of someone at the factory holding the head when the paint was still wet and some scratches in the paint.

Back