Will Hot Toys Still Show New Figures With SDCC Being Cancelled?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jinkazama

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, folks.I just want to ask, with SDCC being cancelled this year, does anyone know if hot toys will still show new previously unannounced figures?

There's literally no way to know unless they or SS or both announce something. I mean Sideshow always hosts an Online Comic-Con event so they will probably continue to do that in a smaller capacity. BUT with things being the way they are, I wouldn't be surprised if all the companies that are normally hosted at the Sideshow Booth (like Hot Toys and Prime1) will most likely do their own thing online through respective social media channels. Hot Toys main area is Facebook and Instagram. So best bet is to keep an eye over there to see if they announce anything. But as of right now, I think (though can be wrong) Diamond is the only one to have mentioned they are still having some Comic Con exclusives and have allowed online retailers to put them up for order.

Back