Keaton Returns

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Keaton possibly back as the Bat in solo Flash movie

Seeing reports that they want him to be take on a Nick Furyesque role across multiple films. Wow.

Keaton still looks good - hairline more receded and wrinklier to be sure but he remains entirely recognizable.

Not a huge fan of Keaton?s Batman or Bruce Wayne, but I?m all for it! I love the idea of DC going all out on the multiverse angle.
If they really go ahead with it, it should make for some really interesting cameos and stories.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Bringing the Burtonverse into the same universe as Ezra Miller? Ew...

Otherwise I've always loved the idea of Keaton coming back to the role especially after being taunted with him kinda/sorta donning the cowl again in Birdman.

Not sure how I feel about this.

I think they should just use Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Flashpoint Batman to sort of “soft recast” Ben and incorporate him into the mainline DCEU.

Seeing reports that they want him to be take on a Nick Furyesque role across multiple films. Wow.

Keaton still looks good - hairline more receded and wrinklier to be sure but he remains entirely recognizable.

His trademark eyebrows and lips have taken a hit tho... :lol

They’ll CGI him back to normal. :lol

I'm all for more of Michael Keaton as Batman, though it's a damn shame it's for an Ezra Miller flash movie.

What a crazy year. Hopefully Steve Guttenberg also makes a come back. :pray:

7irjzM6.jpg

Bringing the Burtonverse into the same universe as Ezra Miller? Ew...

Otherwise I've always loved the idea of Keaton coming back to the role especially after being taunted with him kinda/sorta donning the cowl again in Birdman.

OHHH!! Bahdo-Mahn Foh?? BAHDO-MAHN FOH!!!

But for real.....I never thought in a million years I'd have an action figure of Mark Hamill as an old Luke Skywalker that was based on something that actually got made, not some fanfic BS. Just imagine wrinkly old bald Keaton in a black rubber Batsuit again......that would be so insanely cool I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

My loathing of TLJ is about on par with Ezra's Flash, so it's only fitting to get these incredible larger than life icons one last time in projects that are utter ****.

I thought they **** canned Ezra Miller

Sometimes they do.... then they don?t. Then we hear news about the movie then it dies down again. They don?t know wtf they are doing

Back