Action Figure DAMTOYS Mentor Ezio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boomix

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Ermahgerd! so keen for this one

104685582_738210810329040_5327064441631927192_o.jpg
103797780_738210950329026_6923373970121819178_o.jpg
105494940_738210896995698_5987090321186230287_o.jpg

Really like how it turned out and IMO the HS is really strong.
Still, I prefer the clean and simplistic look from AC2 so will be skipping this.

Wow...IMO this is one of their best looking AC figure so far. I definitely don?t need two Ezios in my collection, so I may have to swap out my HT Ezio for this one. Decisions, decisions.

Definitely excited for this one. He will go well with the others. Great to see a proper replacement for Aguilar which we never shouldve gotten anyhow lol.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Damn this looks good but I still really want his Brotherhood version more than the rest. I feel like they're gonna skip it but I hope not.

latest

Does it concern anyone that most of the images show virtually the same pose with only a couple with one arm bent. How restrictive on articulation are all these layers?

Does it concern anyone that most of the images show virtually the same pose with only a couple with one arm bent. How restrictive on articulation are all these layers?
Probably not much they are always taken this way but the figure will be very articulated. The only one that had limited arm movement due to the shoulder gear was Aguilar.

YESSSSSSSSS. Absolutely dream figure.

FYI this guy is an Asian Territory exclusive like a host of the previous releases. You need to find a retailer you trust to import. OSK has him, just POd. $220 retail, 38 NRD.

I really love the bases they've been giving each figure too. This one is a nice touch to the great opening cinematic to this game.

At this rate, Brotherhood Ezio should be coming I'd say. Doesn't make sense to make ACII Ezio and ACREV Ezio and not to make the middle Ezio.

This looks incredible! They keep getting better with each release. But if I were to only have one Ezio, it would have to be the Brotherhood version.

Ok I know this is just Nitpicking but they should given him his In game sword. 2ecce93acbf2d9c0296fa512e8fd8f9e.jpg

Damn. I wanted Brotherhood Ezio for the Master Assassin look, but this looks so, so good. I might need to change my mind on that. The accessories are awesome too.

I still think the best Ezio moment was his finding Altair in the Masyaf Vault, and he was in this outfit for that moment, so maybe this is the way to go.

YES YES YES OH TAKE MY MONEY.

How long have I waited for this and it looks like it won?t disappoint!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, this was a nice surprise. Didn't see this coming.

Still not sure if im going to buy him though. Only so much room in the collection and still need to find room for Shay and Bayek.

20200620_223913.jpg

Last edited:
Back