Hello everyone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lorddrizzt

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am Peter from the Czech Republic and I am great sci-fi and fantasy fan - I like movies, series, from time to time some gaming (mainly LOTRo and Fallout). I like collecting statues. I am older (43 currently), so I remember well 1980s and love MOTU.

I am from post-communist country, and it reflects in our wages (about 700 USD/month net wage), so I cannot afford to buy so many statues - one or two a year is a success. So my collection consists of few nice 1/4 pieces, some 1/5 and then a lot of smaller ones.

I used to collect Lego (mainly SW UCS sets - big, very detailed sets, modular houses, winter village) - but they were very space consuming, so I sold them all and started concentrating solely on statues (I prefer polystone ones over plastic).

I love Star Wars, so my collection started with Jabba?s palace from Gentle Giant and continued through some smaller pieces, with some sidewalks to Game of Thrones directly to love of my childhood - MOTU statues. I have all of them so far (excluding yellow Evil-Lyn) - I like that they are so realistic. Even purchased some busts 1/4 to upgrade my collection. Now waiting patiently for some of the greatest pieces to add to my collection - preordered Assaj Ventress Mythos, Hordak EX and considering Mythos Darth Maul statue.

Here is gallery of my collection if someone is interested to take a peek: https://app.photobucket.com/slideshow/u/lorddrizzt/a/41a2fd85-541b-4cff-8398-42599440aacb

Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Back