XM Studios Batman Shugo 1/4 Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumpy Bear

Super Freak
Reaction score
XM Studios News

"For the collector's out there who missed on the 2016's Batman Samurai piece, we have good news! The team will be producing a second Batman Samurai collectible - XM Batman SHUGO! Stay tuned for more info!

Sculptor was Hery Sincity and concept by Foo tzewei."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

103527693_26230570245t3kov.jpg

Re: XM Studios Batman Shugo - KNIGHT of the RISING SUN 1/4 Premium Statue

Good to have this for the people that missed out on the first one.

Gotta say tho ....I prefer the first one ....and I'm really glad I still have it in my collection. Just like the pose better ...and the cape better ...on the first one.

The cape on this from the back is not bad. I like the cape on the original Rising Sun Batman better, tho. Even more elated I have that one.

I think this is a beautiful statue, I love everything especially the detail on the base

XM Studios News

"XM BATMAN SHUGO 1:4 Scale Statue!

A progression from Samurai, he has now risen to take on the title of ‘Shugo’. Translated as "(military) governor" or “protector”, Shugo is a title given to officials in feudal Japan who ruled over territories throughout the country.

Decked in an upgraded armour designed for protection, Batman Shugo stands on top of the Bat-signal, one leg forward, ready to take on the source of the distress signal. The design and decoration of the Bat-signal draws inspiration from Japanese Ceremonial drum - Taiko. The Taiko has various functions throughout Japan’s history and was also used as a means of military communication in Feudal Japan."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

117765351_267215500630pj1z.jpg

117657226_26721550296udk99.jpg

Pre-ordered version B from GFX. Really wanted the twin swords attachment. Hope domestic shipping isn't too crazy.

Back