Mezco One 12: Beetlejuice?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mezco One 12: Beetlejuice

Thats great news! Would definitely add that to my one 12 collection.

Wish they would make a Lydia to go with him.

All the options for Beetlejuice, but hardly any ever for Lydia and she was my favorite, and I would have more Beetlejuice figures if they made her, too.

Wish they would make a Lydia to go with him.

All the options for Beetlejuice, but hardly any ever for Lydia and she was my favorite, and I would have more Beetlejuice figures if they made her, too.

Theres a pretty cute Funko Rock Candy version of her if you are into that sort of thing.

Also regarding the Mezco one 12 Beetlejuice, people are thinking it is most likely one of their mega scale figures instead.

Theres a pretty cute Funko Rock Candy version of her if you are into that sort of thing.

Also regarding the Mezco one 12 Beetlejuice, people are thinking it is most likely one of their mega scale figures instead.

I saw that, but why would Mezco use a gif of Beetlejuice wearing the stripe suit if they're teasing the tuxedo mega scale figure? If it turns out to be the mega scale, then they're idiots for using the wrong image.

I'd almost certainly buy a One:12 Beetlejuice, hope it's that and not their Five Points line.

Yeah, even though I've haven't bought any other Rock Candy figures, I did buy the Lydia. I also have a Funko Pop Lydia. I just wish they would make her in higher end 1/6th or 1/12th scale to have with a Beetlejuice. She's been overall underrepresented in merch, outside of a few things here and there.

Mezco just posted this...

EajzKkmXgAIRBs2

That sucks! Maybe Neca will take another stab at him for their ultimate line. Beetlejuice seems like one of those forever classics that will continue to sell.

I have the original mega scale beetlejuice, it sucks and so will this. Bummer

Back