Statue Queen Studios: The Avengers - Iron Man Mark VII 1:2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
dMYQx9W.png

Please note this was kind of sneaked by their distributor. No official confirmation yet.

Looks just like the IA mark VII 1:2.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

cool, I wonder if they are going to use metal or it'll at least look like metal? I have been wanting to get the sideshow 1/2 mark 3 (they screwed up the mark 7) but it seems to be nowhere on 2ndary for a decent price. This looks promising...

cool, I wonder if they are going to use metal or it'll at least look like metal? I have been wanting to get the sideshow 1/2 mark 3 (they screwed up the mark 7) but it seems to be nowhere on 2ndary for a decent price. This looks promising...
The mark 7 is ok. The best half scale is the mark 17 and 42 by IA.

Another movie-based Iron Man suit?

Really wished it was a classic comic-based Iron Man.

I agree. They need to move away from movie based iron man suits. With the exception being the suit from endgame. Mark 80?

I agree. They need to move away from movie based iron man suits. With the exception being the suit from endgame. Mark 80?

I for one will never get sick of the main MCU suits. But as most collectors here refuse to get anything related to the MCU/DCEU, the constant release of these Iron Man suits has got to be annoying.

For Endgame it’s the Mark 85, and I would personally love to see a new Mark 1 suit.

Queen Studios said:
QUEEN STUDIOS MARVEL PRODUCT UPDATE

We are proud to announce that more scales from the Marvel MCU and Marvel Comics are on the way! Many popular superheroes and classic villains that you have long awaited may appear in the near future.��

The first products we'll make will be the Iron Man Mark 7 1:2 statue and the Spider-Man 1:4 statue from Movie Captain America 3. Let's guess which pose will they be?

Also, please leave your comments of the next characters you want to see, we'd love to hear what you think��

Thanks for your support and please keep safe!

C4nLJou.jpg

Need a comic-based 1/4 scale classic Iron Man, Thor, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Wasp, Ant-man and Captain America.

Is it just me that think the legs look too thin to have Tony's legs in there?

Back