HEADS-UP - Anubis & Horus 1/2 Scale Busts are in Stock at Chronicle Collectibles.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j97e1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anubis & Horus 1/2 Scale Busts are in Stock at Chronicle Collectibles.
$750 Each or $1200 for the pair. You can only get the discounted pair if you order them together.
Horus: 22″ x 10″
Anubis: 24″ x 10″

46899646425_0cddfd74ee_b.jpg

Re: HEADS-UP - Anubis & Horus 1/2 Scale Busts are in Stock at Chronicle Collectibles.

I really like these, and even though I kind of regret not getting them, I can't afford them atm. Too many Prime 1 Aliens & Predators I'd like which will get priority.

Re: HEADS-UP - Anubis & Horus 1/2 Scale Busts are in Stock at Chronicle Collectibles.

I really like these, and even though I kind of regret not getting them, I can't afford them atm. Too many Prime 1 Aliens & Predators I'd like which will get priority.

They already sold out. That was a good deal, these go for big $$$ on eBay.

A good pic to see the difference between the 1/1 and 1/2.

Even if I?m not a die hard fan of the movie, I always enjoyed it and these busts are splendid! It?s the perfect crossover between memorabilia and art object.
I would have love a 1/1 Horus! Just gigantic and so impressive!!!

Got me Anubis. Horus was lingering for a week, just sold out. Probably will regret not getting his as well...

Wish I had seen this sooner. I missed out on the Anubis last time and now a 2nd. Wasn't meant to be. :(

i feel you man, these are great that they go so quick !

Got set #43. May sell them at a later date. They are nice!

Back