Action Figure WAR STORY 1/6 Mad Tyrant (Resident Evil 2 Remake Mr.X)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't decided on this one yet... I'm concerned that all the pleather on the figure will rot.

I 301 and never really worry, but maybe one day, my figures will start falling apart. They specifically call out the "anti-cracking leather."

The voice-controlled LED head will be interesting. That has to be a first.

I 301 and never really worry, but maybe one day, my figures will start falling apart. They specifically call out the "anti-cracking leather."

The voice-controlled LED head will be interesting. That has to be a first.
There is a Scarlet Witch voice activated led eye head, but this is the first one I've seen shipped on a full fig.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

These guys have yet to show something on their Witcher figure, WS 005. Yet they announced two more figures, Female Venom WS 006 and this one. Do you know if they have some sort of official presence online? A website, a facebook page?

This was an instant pre-order for me! It looks amazing. I've not seen much from War Story so here's hoping it turns out well in hand, lets wait and see. I'm excited though, the LED detail is a nice touch and I adore the diorama with a pretty unfortunate Leon fate :p

Back