Statue Silent Hill 2 James Sunderland 1/6 custom statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V-Raptor

Super Freak
Reaction score
So we're doing this:

EmbarrassedPoshBlueshark-size_restricted.gif

What do you think about it?

pertty good. considering how low polygon the game was it leaves alot of imagination.

btw i can only bear the good girl heather and bunny, the rest are just too creepy.

maybe an alternate head looking down.

We tried our best to catch the James from in-game CGI movies.
Sure it's possible to render him with his face down, but in my opinion it's a bad idea for display. You will see only crown of his head.
I think, we've got the right way do go.

3mLYYL1c_400x400.jpg

Gonna paint it this summer.
If someone is interested - feel free to PM me.

Attachments

• 3mLYYL1c_400x400.jpg
    3mLYYL1c_400x400.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 101
We tried our best to catch the James from in-game CGI movies.
Sure it's possible to render him with his face down, but in my opinion it's a bad idea for display. You will see only crown of his head.
I think, we've got the right way do go.

3mLYYL1c_400x400.jpg

Gonna paint it this summer.
If someone is interested - feel free to PM me.

It really depends how you display it. it will look good if located on the upper shelves or at eye levels. Gecko's Lady has her face looking down you can barely see her face.

I am very interested in this. Iconic moment from the game! Defines it perfectly for me. If we want to be put on a mailing list for the order, etc, should I PM you?

It really depends how you display it. it will look good if located on the upper shelves or at eye levels. Gecko's Lady has her face looking down you can barely see her face.
I think, nothing is impossible since we have it as a 3D model, but not sure that an artist will be happy to get back to this project after everything we've already done.)))
I am very interested in this. Iconic moment from the game! Defines it perfectly for me. If we want to be put on a mailing list for the order, etc, should I PM you?
PM sent, bro.

I don't have any order list or staff. I'm just a regular collector who tired of not having James. )))
I found a way to draw and print it. It's actually a very-very good 3D printing filled with resin and covered with primer. That's it.
We can make few more, but that was never intended as a mass production.

Long time no news from me, comrades. Sorry for that. but the Rome wasn't done in one day.a
Finally we started painting James. The chair is ready and it's super accurate. Thanks to Maximus Miniatures.

I have an update.
It was a long and unpleasant road. The statue was in Ukraine in hands of my painters when the war started. For a long time there was no option to ship it and finally we delivered in on Cyprus, where my Comrade got it for me and delivered here. Due to transport issue statue was damaged and I needed to repair it. But it's finally ready! I've done photos of all my SH collection, but did not process them yet. Gonna make this month, but now you'll get a teaser for being so curious. Will post some more photos soon.

With all the hope I have, I prey for my painters and old Comrades from Maximums Miniatures. They are fine so far.
And I hope this worldwide madness will stop soon.

Last edited:
I have an update.
It was a long and unpleasant road. The statue was in Ukraine in hands of my painters when the war started. For a long time there was no option to ship it and finally we delivered in on Cyprus, where my Comrade got it for me and delivered here. Due to transport issue statue was damaged and I needed to repair it. But it's finally ready! I've done photos of all my SH collection, but did not process them yet. Gonna make this month, but now you'll get a teaser for being so curious. Will post some more photos soon.

With all the hope I have, I prey for my painters and old Comrades from Maximums Miniatures. They are fine so far.
great. imo the chainsaw body is too clean in contrast with the bloody chains. also for the tv i think with new tech you can actually implement a real screen into the box and actually put the cutscenes in loop.

seen it done on macross cockpit with full working screen and its smaller than your tv.

I have an update.

Could say we live in "A World of Madness"... no? Okay, I'll see myself out.

I know im way late to this, but it'd be so cool to add this to my personal collection if still available. Really captures James well!

Back