The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

athirsch

Super Freak
Reaction score
0e45559ecebc035ccb30cabf34ba9f0b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, the thread for the LIM Toys figure was deleted because the maker was trying to avoid legal action.

There is a currently a thread for the same character from VTS that is live.

No, the thread for the LIM Toys figure was deleted because the maker was trying to avoid legal action.

There is a currently a thread for the same character from VTS that is live.

I was able to put down a $20 deposit for one of the few sites that is selling it. Apparently the company ordered the site to open up another window for pre orders since there is such a high demand for it

don't get why multiple companies want to make the same character so they can compete among themselves instead of doing another main character.

VTS seems to have more accessories but Lim toys has better stand.

Lims will come with more stuff now they will reveal what they are soon. I'm actually very happy and excited to get it.

don't get why multiple companies want to make the same character so they can compete among themselves instead of doing another main character.

Because rockstar is very strict about companies making unlicensed figures based off their characters and will likely send out Cease and desist orders if they find out about them

Updated Lim008 sculpts and the seperate Lim008B mid beard sculpt.
N6lr9V2.jpg

I cannot wait to see what the new accessories will be. Hopefully more revolvers. I never used the ones that the figure is coming with

I cannot wait to see what the new accessories will be. Hopefully more revolvers. I never used the ones that the figure is coming with

The guns the figure comes with have all been improved to be more accurate and have articulation, the extra accessories are smaller items we wanted to add, we have been working on a couple of other things for this particular line, one of which is something people have been wanting for over a decade and another is something based on the fan feedback we've been getting for over a year now. :wink1:

The guns the figure comes with have all been improved to be more accurate and have articulation, the extra accessories are smaller items we wanted to add, we have been working on a couple of other things for this particular line, one of which is something people have been wanting for over a decade and another is something based on the fan feedback we've been getting for over a year now. :wink1:

What could it be

just wish you guys could revolutionize the pleather to make them more durable so they last at least 10 years, or use a more suede like material so they never flake. or better yet just use real leather a piece of scrap leather can probably make many belts and boots.

Back