Hot Toys 1/6 PS4 Spider-Man Spider Armor - MK IV Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dukefett

Super Freak
Reaction score
8rzrdvy.jpg

7RnP7tl.jpg

sT0fX59.jpg

LKkG6wF.jpg

xD05VQQ.jpg

CuGsuSZ.jpg

5wI65Tb.jpg

YxmNp8K.jpg

LGYJ2J6.jpg

Developed by Peter Parker at Parker Industries, the Spider Armor - MK IV Suit is a high-tech variation of the classic red and blue costume with a distinct glowing spider insignia. Made of metallic liquid nano-technology, the advanced armor is capable of absorbing all damages, which renders Spider-Man completely impervious to harm in the critically-acclaimed video game Marvel's Spider-Man.

Incorporated with stunning luminous reflective web pattern which appears under specialized LED lighting exposures, Hot Toys latest 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Spider Armor - MK IV Suit) collectible figure from the popular Marvel's Spider-Man collection has re-created the powerful and technologically impressive Spider Armor - MK IV Suit that accentuates its visual effect with incredible details.

The figure includes a newly crafted masked head sculpt with multiple pairs of interchangeable eye to create different combinations of Spider-Man?s expressions; a highly poseable specialized body; beautifully designed red and blue Spider Armor - MK IV Suit that presents on a more metallic appearance vibrant effect; specially applied web patterns with teal colored luminous reflective effect on the suit to recreate the unique Defense Shield power, black spider emblem surrounding, eyes, and interchangeable hands; Spider-Drone; assorted spider-web effect accessories; a pair of specialized LED light units; and a dynamic figure stand for signature poses.

Bought! This suit is close to the classic one. Not only that but is an actual suit he has worn in his most recent comics. I'll be happy to get it but definitely still want the classic suit.

Well, ****. There goes $300. This was my favorite suit in the game, and my favorite redesign of the Spider-Man costume in the comics. Holy **** does this look good.

But of course! Looks like they ordered too much of it for Black Panther. It?s probably why this suit got fast tracked over other PS4 suits lol.

Lol you know, you're probably right. HT made too many of those cheap light stands and figured they needed to dispose of them, so let's fast track something that would require LED lights! Ugh...

While I like the suit. It?s not my first choice. Also isn?t he supposed to have glowing green eyes?

Hmm, just noticed...seems like there's absolutely no ab crunch on this figure.

I bet they'll make the classic suit last. They'll string us along with every other suit, then drop it. :lol Either that, or it could be deemed too "boring" for Howard.

I'd love to see them use the PS4 license to make a Raimi Spidey 2.0 with much better proportions.

View attachment 486564

View attachment 486565

View attachment 486566

View attachment 486567

View attachment 486568

View attachment 486569

View attachment 486570

View attachment 486571

View attachment 486563

Developed by Peter Parker at Parker Industries, the Spider Armor - MK IV Suit is a high-tech variation of the classic red and blue costume with a distinct glowing spider insignia. Made of metallic liquid nano-technology, the advanced armor is capable of absorbing all damages, which renders Spider-Man completely impervious to harm in the critically-acclaimed video game Marvel's Spider-Man.

Incorporated with stunning luminous reflective web pattern which appears under specialized LED lighting exposures, Hot Toys latest 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Spider Armor - MK IV Suit) collectible figure from the popular Marvel's Spider-Man collection has re-created the powerful and technologically impressive Spider Armor - MK IV Suit that accentuates its visual effect with incredible details.

The figure includes a newly crafted masked head sculpt with multiple pairs of interchangeable eye to create different combinations of Spider-Man?s expressions; a highly poseable specialized body; beautifully designed red and blue Spider Armor - MK IV Suit that presents on a more metallic appearance vibrant effect; specially applied web patterns with teal colored luminous reflective effect on the suit to recreate the unique Defense Shield power, black spider emblem surrounding, eyes, and interchangeable hands; Spider-Drone; assorted spider-web effect accessories; a pair of specialized LED light units; and a dynamic figure stand for signature poses.

Woah!!!!! This looks amazing! Can't get enough Spidey! :panic:

Back