SooSooToys Negasonic Teenage Warhead 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun & Ed Fan

Super Freak
Reaction score
5DDD7514-09F9-4A17-BB6B-FCB833AD10C8.jpeg
From the SooSooToys Instagram page.
First look.

You know... labeling these things EXACTLY what they are supposed to be just draws attention to them that they don’t want and gives Lawyers plenty of time to put a C&D on them.

You know... labeling these things EXACTLY what they are supposed to be just draws attention to them that they don’t want and gives Lawyers plenty of time to put a C&D on them.

I'm to the point where I think any company that actually wanted to stop the production of these they would. A couple of years ago Hasbro did an customer questionnaire and included a bunch of questions about 3P Transformers, naming companies. They know exactly what's going on. There's like 2 dozen 3P 1/6 figures based on Infinity War and Endgame that take almost no effort to find.

The new Young Rich Miles Morales literally says Miles Morales and Spider-Man throughout the piece.

Anyway to this piece, I'd definitely get Negasonic. I'd like Domino too but I highly doubt that'll come down the line.

I won't buy this, as I don't buy any unlicensed products, but that's a pretty good 3rd party headsculpt!

I'm so in for this one and Domino if they make her.

Is this based on Negasonic in the sequel?

In for Domino too. It would be nice to pair these two female figures with the Deadpool and 3rd party Cable and Colossus.

Where is the Yukio figure? [emoji23]

This is up on KGHobby. Actually looks really nice.
Not 100% sure about the material used for the costume, but I guess it's pretty close:

vNlBgIK.png

This is up on KGHobby. Actually looks really nice.
Not 100% sure about the material used for the costume, but I guess it's pretty close:

vNlBgIK.png

I think Soosootoy's other X-Men figures used woven style clothes as opposed to how Toys Era does their figures. This will be the only one I have like this so I'm fine with it. She'll look good with Deadpool and Toys Era's Colossus and Cable. I'd love Domino from someone too, but I think her hair would be difficult to get right at the scale.

I POed there too, $110 shipped, can't beat that! I wish she had some effects or something but at least they kept the price down.

Back