POPTOYS 1/12 scale WWII Rescue Team

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Otomofan

Super Freak
Reaction score
I see pre-orders for 1/12 scale figures based on an extremely successful/popular movie about a team that has to reluctantly rescue one man behind enemy lines in WWII.

I haven't found any threads on these toys.

Is such discussion verboten?

Seems there are three for sale by the end of the year; the Captain, the sniper, and the airborne rescuee. Likenesses are a bit soft, as to be expected. But I love the scale and was seriously considering picking up the Captain. But I know next to nothing about these kinds of things so I thought I'd ask the experts here what you guys think.

Looks like 1/12 is really picking up in popularity - no surprise when you look at the quality:cost these days. This is a 1/12 'Ryan' figure from DiD. It's a great scale for military figs in particular. I can't help out with advice on these 'cause the only 1/12 figures I have are the all-plastic SH Figuarts sets.

Looks like 1/12 is really picking up in popularity - no surprise when you look at the quality:cost these days. This is a 1/12 'Ryan' figure from DiD. It's a great scale for military figs in particular. I can't help out with advice on these 'cause the only 1/12 figures I have are the all-plastic SH Figuarts sets.

Yeah I agree, looks a great fig. I haven't got any 1/12 in my collection but I might pick up one of these to see what the quality is like. 1/12 figs are so much more affordable and obviously take up much less space. I think I will always be a 1/6 boy at heart though.

Back