Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search

Default POPTOYS 1/12 scale WWII Rescue Team

I see pre-orders for 1/12 scale figures based on an extremely successful/popular movie about a team that has to reluctantly rescue one man behind enemy lines in WWII.

I haven't found any threads on these toys.

Is such discussion verboten?

Seems there are three for sale by the end of the year; the Captain, the sniper, and the airborne rescuee. Likenesses are a bit soft, as to be expected. But I love the scale and was seriously considering picking up the Captain. But I know next to nothing about these kinds of things so I thought I'd ask the experts here what you guys think.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Looks like 1/12 is really picking up in popularity - no surprise when you look at the quality:cost these days. This is a 1/12 'Ryan' figure from DiD. It's a great scale for military figs in particular. I can't help out with advice on these 'cause the only 1/12 figures I have are the all-plastic SH Figuarts sets.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Add JCFETT on Facebook Visit JCFETT's Instagram Channel
    looking at pop and did 6/12 side by side... I gotta say did looking nicer....
    Bounty Hunter for hire | Hidden Content

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Lejuan View Post
    Looks like 1/12 is really picking up in popularity - no surprise when you look at the quality:cost these days. This is a 1/12 'Ryan' figure from DiD. It's a great scale for military figs in particular. I can't help out with advice on these 'cause the only 1/12 figures I have are the all-plastic SH Figuarts sets.
    Yeah I agree, looks a great fig. I haven't got any 1/12 in my collection but I might pick up one of these to see what the quality is like. 1/12 figs are so much more affordable and obviously take up much less space. I think I will always be a 1/6 boy at heart though.