Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Follow Auel on Flickr Visit Auel's Instagram Channel

Default Tips & Tricks for Figure Care

Hey guys, I remembered there was a thread about this years ago. However the search function for the forum seem to be down so I created a new thread.

Saw this product online which is a dehumidifier which lasts for a few weeks per charge, and I realized that it can fit in detolfs or other glass cabinets.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	c31db861-ea8d-41d1-bbc8-1a35c268be3b.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	206.8 KB 
ID:	486281

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6b042c3c-70f1-4b23-a872-aefe9bd91d9a.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	395.8 KB 
ID:	486282

"I love that scruffy dog, he's so cute I'm gonna die!"

All I can say is keep figures out of direct sunlight. I try to keep mine out of sunlight in general. Also try to keep in a place where they dont get dust if possible, thats harder than it sounds though.

I dont know about the mini dehumidifier where pleather clothing is involved, I think that could accelrate drying out of the material.

Quote Originally Posted by medicomsucks View Post
    All I can say is keep figures out of direct sunlight. I try to keep mine out of sunlight in general. Also try to keep in a place where they dont get dust if possible, thats harder than it sounds though.

I dont know about the mini dehumidifier where pleather clothing is involved, I think that could accelrate drying out of the material.
    I can say from experience that I had to get more than one dehumidifier in my basement as I detected what was the start of mold on my Buffy the Vampire Slayer Spike Premium Format pleather coat. I live in the hot and humid midwest, so not surprising. I've never gotten the basement anywhere near dry enough to worry about cracking...