Vader ROTJ helmet question.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Sith

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi everyone, there is something I noticed on the Vader helmet (from the SS bust and the Vader Mythos statue), and I was wondering if it was done for ROTJ specifically. On the front left cheek of the helmet, the "shiny/silver" part, the upper line on that cheek does not move straight over the cheek itself. The last part of this "line" on the cheek has a small opening through that line (marked with blue squares). I will add some pictures here for reference. I don't believe this was used for Vader's ANH/ESB helmets.

5.jpg4.jpg3.jpg

I know what u mean, but it gives so much original screen used versions of Vader ANH, ESB, ROTJ Helmets to say whats correct or not is very difficult.
look how much R2s used in 1 Movie and how much color changes in this movie made on a few parts on him.

Yeah, that too. It's just that I can't see or find clear and close-up pics from other people who also have this life size Bust (and specifically the part I am talking about), because I am just interested to see if all the other busts have this aswell.

Back