Blitzway/5Pro Studio Inspector Gadget 1/12 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dukefett

Super Freak
Reaction score
Blitzway-Inspector-Gadget-DX-Set-001.jpg

Blitzway-Inspector-Gadget-DX-Set-004.jpg

Blitzway-Inspector-Gadget-DX-Set-002.jpg

Blitzway-Inspector-Gadget-DX-Set-006.jpg

Blitzway-Inspector-Gadget-DX-Set-008.jpg

Set for a 4th quarter 2020 release, DX ver. includes Special Speech Bubble Effect Parts and Earlybird Bonus (Special Gadget face and hand)

INSPECTOR GADGET DX.ver (All Figures Included) $189
Inspector Gadget $89
Brain & Penny $69
Quimby $49

https://blitzway.com/product/inspector-gadget-deluxe-version2/

These look fantastic. Although kinda weird that they made the other characters look straight out of the original cartoon, while Gadget looks more like the remake version from a couple years ago.

I don't really mind that the others aren't articulated since they include swap out parts, but Brain could use more swap out parts since he had a lot more action. Either way I like what I'm seeing and probably will order the full DX set. Waiting to see where else they go up for preorder. Bluefin is supposed to be distributing in the US.

Kinda cool, but I feel like the price tag is high. Especially when you consider that only Gadget is articulated. I guess the one nice thing is that they include a bunch of accessories.

Would have bought it just for Gadget alone with his deluxe accessories. Don't care for having the non-articulated ones. Wish that was an option.

Kinda cool, but I feel like the price tag is high. Especially when you consider that only Gadget is articulated. I guess the one nice thing is that they include a bunch of accessories.

These look great but yeah, these are pricey considering the scale at 1/12.

I will probably preorder the entire set, been wanting to add something like this to my collection for a while.

I noticed BBTS is requiring a $19 NRD, which caused me to hesitate on pulling the trigger right away.

These look great but yeah, these are pricey considering the scale at 1/12.

I will probably preorder the entire set, been wanting to add something like this to my collection for a while.

I noticed BBTS is requiring a $19 NRD, which caused me to hesitate on pulling the trigger right away.

I've been keeping an eye out to see who else will sell this, but haven't found anywhere.

These look fantastic. Although kinda weird that they made the other characters look straight out of the original cartoon, while Gadget looks more like the remake version from a couple years ago.
Kinda off topic, but is the updated series any good? I’ve never watched any of it. Not a big fan of the animation style from just seeing images. I watched the original as a kid quite a bit though.

I tried watching the first episode when it came out, but it was pretty awful and lacked any of the cleverness of the original. Of course I'm probably also about 40 years too old for a show like now. :D

Back