Mars Toys 1/6-scale Heisenberg Say My Name Costume / Head set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Body not included

$119-$121 USD looks to be the going rate
drop is set for Q4 2020

-A crafted head sculpt
-A pair of silver frames
-A black zipper coat
-A newly cut blue long-sleeved shirt
-A fit body fat shirt (fake belly)
-A pair of black leather shoes
-A leather belt
-A pair of brown-grey trousers
-A leather hand-sewn handbag
-Five packs of blue powder
-Ten stacks of gold coins
-Exclusive puppet floor
-A pistol
-A replacement magazine

Whatever there is to say about the recasted sculpt, that tailoring actually looks great. Prototype of course however.

I may grab this, but I wish companies would just add the body in. If you're charging $120 for the set, just add a body and make it $150? OSK and TNS recommend different bodies, TNS says B001, I don't even know what that is.

If the paint and tailoring look as good as the pictures, I think this could be a great pickup for those who are missing a Walt in their collection.

Great! Yes I wish they just added a body and made it $200 …..still getting this. Iconic character. Brilliant series.

The photos shared by Mars Toys yesterday were test photos of the figure. It will be released in few days.
This set doesn't include a body, and they suggest use the MX-02.
I will get mine one or two days once it releases and will share some photos and my review here.

Decided to go "official" handpicked up a Threezero Heisenberg instead of this, very pleased with it and almost half the price.

Back