Statue Prime 1 Transformers ROTF Optimus Prime statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Shown on the 3rd

tfp1s.jpg

Last edited:
So they never made one for this movie?

I only have TLK so I am interested but the last few have not even been available in the USA so I missed Drift and Sentinel Prime.

So they never made one for this movie?

I only have TLK so I am interested but the last few have not even been available in the USA so I missed Drift and Sentinel Prime.

Nope. They made one for DOTM which is similar to this look, but without the abs and split forearm pieces.

Last edited:
Will be interesting to see how this compares to sideshow's ROTF Optimus Prime maquette......:)

Great, i hope it will be better than the DOTM rattle rack!
I must sended the DOTM back to the seller few years ago, a lot of the toes are broken because P1 made overall where gaps, foam and that pressed the pieces to much apart that several pieces broken. and mine cant stand correct. right foot hang 1cm in the air.

This is so tempting, but man, you just can?t beat Jetfire Optimus in my opinion.

My favorite Optimus is from the first Movie, but i like all versions. but best movie is the 1st one

It looks great to me.

So is there an Exclusive for this?

I know Sideshow doesn?t distribute anymore for the U.S., so not sure if there will be one. Maybe a Prime 1 Direct Exclusive?

And for those of you in the U.S., where do you buy Prime 1 from now?

Yeah it is annoying of I can’t have it.

Jetfire is nice but I nice pose is also nice and this looks good so far.

Sideshow could still potentially sell it according to them lol I wish.

It looks great to me.

So is there an Exclusive for this?

I know Sideshow doesn?t distribute anymore for the U.S., so not sure if there will be one. Maybe a Prime 1 Direct Exclusive?

And for those of you in the U.S., where do you buy Prime 1 from now?
Hey Chapter 2099, there is an exclusive for the P1 ROTF Optimus Prime statue, and the best place to purchase prime 1 studios items from in the USA is Secret Compass collectables.....:)

For anyone interested, Secret Compass Collectables said they'll be getting both the regular and exclusive versions of this, and they'll be listed on their website by today[hopefully].....:)

I don't see it listed, plus what a load of BS that they don't sell it at Sideshow. I purchased a ton of the Transformers and now my points are near useless because I don't collect much other stuff anymore.

Companies are annoying at best. Have over 1/2 the money in points was nice and now I guess I will never use them or at least not soon. Too bad tey won't give me the cash WOOT cuz I also have like $600 plus in credit for keeping a few items.

Looks good.

Was gonna cancel him for the jet wing coming soon but wife told me to keep it and have both. She doesn?t like the idea of me loosing that $264 deposit. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome to have a wife on board with your collecting. Living the dream dude!

Back