1/6 MIC Toys Robert Stark Stealth Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zalesk37

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I havent seen anyone post anything on this figure, so figured I would. Picked this up over the weekend and couldn't be happier. Getting the ammo clips to secure to the front vest was a pain in the butt, other than that very little to do out of box. Heres a pic if anyone is on the fence about getting one.

Attachments

• good loki 2.jpg
    good loki 2.jpg
    759.5 KB · Views: 339
Thanks. Would 100% reccomend the Odin throne. It's well put together and is just small enough to fit in a detolf as well.

I have one of the figures on order just not able to ship it until the mail opens again.

I have one of the figures on order just not able to ship it until the mail opens again.

Yea I feel your pain with the shipping issue. I got a great price for a whiplash mark 1 on ebay, but it is shipping from Japan and apparently the US isnt accepting anything from Japan Post. I was able to get the Stealth Tony from Toyswonderland with some other things, so the 60$ for shipping from using DHL didnt hurt as much.

Same. I grabbed Count Dooku a few days ago while he was still near retail and before he really skyrockets, but even though it's listed as free shipping, because of the post right now from Asia, it'll be another $60 for DHL. Might be worth it to add another figure to the order so that DHL feels more like $30 for each figure. LOL.

Thanks for the note on the Odin throne zalesk37, I see a bunch of them available from China currently, but will wait until everything is back to normal with the post before ordering one. I have plans to display Odin, DW Thor with Thor 1 winged helmet and Loki with helmet and sceptre all together, so it feels like gathering them all around the throne would make for a great display.

Just noticed the real laces on stealth Tony's boots. Looks really quality for a 3rd party figure.

Last edited:
Looks good, did anyone catalog all the different 3P releases related to End Game? I feel like there was a new one popping up every other day back then.

Hi mine arrived today, very impressed with the company great packaging nice details good headsculpt even included a t-shirt thats not visible. only problem is trying to attach the magazines to the chest very fiddly.

Back