1/6 Toys Era 1/6-scale The Heir (aka Robin)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Toys Era The Heir
$178 USD (or so)

Estimated Release date: 2020Q3

Production Description:
head sculpt
1/6 Scale Muscular figure body
Hands x 6 piece
Costume:
Jumpsuit with breastplate
Cape
Boots
Other accessories:
Bo Staff
R Shape throwing Star
Figure Stand

Yup, day 1, just so I can have another Robin on the shelf. Where is a good place to order?

Is this Grayson or Jason? I don't watch whatever show this comes from but think this would look good with my HT Batfleck. Hopefully they do a Nightwing to.

SooSoo Toys have also just teased a Robin.

The likeness needs some major work, but the outfit looks great. Unfortunately while I enjoy the show, this isn't a version of the character I feel much interest in owning. Since he's, well, kind of a di-k and doesn't wear the costume all that much anyway. :D

He's basically a grumpy angsty nightwing in the show in all but costume haha. This rendition of his outfit does look good though.

The likeness needs some major work, but the outfit looks great. Unfortunately while I enjoy the show, this isn't a version of the character I feel much interest in owning. Since he's, well, kind of a di-k and doesn't wear the costume all that much anyway. :D

Hopefully this means there's a chance toys era will give us the Esai Morales deathstroke. That would be an instant buy for me

I guess TE is going to do a Titans line. I don't watch the series, but some of the costume designs are nice. Plus this might make a nice companion piece to either the Bale or Justice League Batman. Head looks too small for the body--it could be they're using an adult height body.

Had to PO at one sixth kit. This will go well with JL Batman. Now give me Jason Todd Robin, Nightwing, and the shows Deathstroke.

Pre-orders @

Toys Wonderland = #178 USD
Giantoy = $169 USD or $20 deposit
One Sixth Kit deposit of $27 USD
One Sixth Outfitters = $179.99 USD
KG Hobby = HK 1,180

A few others might put up a PO in the next day or so, I'll update the list as it goes.

yep, this would be **** Grayson from Titans, or pretty close to it. The costume looks amazing, the face is sort of a miss but I'm not complaining. I'd love to see Deathstroke, JASON FREAKIN' TODD and maybe a Nightwing version of **** since that's how the season ended.

Last edited:
I wonder if the SooSoo Toys version will be Jason's Robin to differentiate itself from this one.

I notice a lot of comments questioning the likeness to the actor. As someone who's never seen the show it's from that doesn't bother me. Just want a cool looking Robin figure to go with Batfleck.

I wonder if the SooSoo Toys version will be Jason's Robin to differentiate itself from this one.

I notice a lot of comments questioning the likeness to the actor. As someone who's never seen the show it's from that doesn't bother me. Just want a cool looking Robin figure to go with Batfleck.

Kind of how I feel about it as well, I haven't seen a single episode of the DC live action stuff but this looks like it would be a nice representation for Robin.

yeesh. this is their roughest looking figure to date. Likeness is way off and overall quality looks sketchy compared to their other figures that are pretty good overall.

I think this looks great. Already PO. Finally a cool looking Robin to go with my Batman. For me and my collection he will be Tim Drake. Thanks you Toys Era. :clap

Whats really bad is that we rarely ever get a Robin 1/6 the only other is the 66 Robin. Those of us hardcore bat fans need a Modern robin. I lost faith in HT years ago and SS does not seem to get it.

Back