Iconiq Studios / El1ev1en / Kai Studio: American Psycho: Patrick Bateman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I came across this on Instagram, apparently it was announced 2 weeks ago. Never heard of Iconiq Studios before, so it could be another Molecule 8 situation. It's going to be fully licensed and comes with two headsculpts.

Thoughts?
20200526_140749.jpg

I have the Iminime, but will be interested to see how this looks since it's from Eleven. I'd be happy to pick up another Patric Bateman especially if they threw in some new bells and whistles.

Its not from eleven specifically. Kai, who has been around forever but disappeared for a number of years has returned, greatly improved as a sculptor I might add, in an exclusive deal with Eleven to produce his heads. He's sculpting it so that's the connection there Iconiq is indeed something new so yes it's curious they got an official license.

The guy at M8 was a hustler, we don't know the story here. Likely it is not that as that was a quite specific situatioin, but someone from one of the bigger companies who left and has some connections.

Keyboard Warrior reviews on YouTube is also involved with this. They plan on making more unique characters in 1/6. No names yet, but they're working with Studiocanal and Pressman films. The latter could mean Gordon Gekko and Val Kilmer's Jim Morrison amongst others.

The Crow might be in with a shot for a new figure, too. :pray:

The StudioCanal library is really deep these days, given their acquisition of Miramax and other studio titles in recent years, so who knows what might come out of that.

The Crow might be in with a shot for a new figure, too. :pray:

The StudioCanal library is really deep these days, given their acquisition of Miramax and other studio titles in recent years, so who knows what might come out of that.

I would LOVE a new Eric Draven. I never got the HT figure because I didn't like the expression.

No. Way. This is EXACTLY the type of stuff I want. Give me more movie and tv figures like this. I'm tired of all the current mainstream blockbuster stuff. If they've partnered with SC, there's even a 0.001% possibility of a Fassbender Macbeth! Hell, we could even get Corso from The Ninth Gate! Or the guys from Brotherhood Of The Wolf, who'd double as Bloodborne figures. Anyway, besides my overexcitement, this is some really great news. I'll surely snatch a Bateman (unless the figure is extremelly bad or something). HT has had a stronghold on the industry for a while now, but with the DAMToys AC and Asmus DmC figs, and now this, things are looking up.

Hi, its Andy from Keyboard Warriors. I noticed I was mentioned on here so I will just drop the new headsculpt here. Dont forget to follow the Iconiq pages and socials to keep up to date with everything. Enjoy!
American_Psycho (1).jpg

New pic (open it in a new window for a better look):

Dubsman.png

I'm really excited about this. I love the book and the movie. One day I'll go hunt down a signed first edition and display them together.

Paint on the headphones sculpt looks more like McFarlane or NECA than standard 1/6 scale releases. Could just be the picture though. Sculpt is great.

Back