Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
    Just a little freaky

Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Default Hello...Is there anybody out there?

Admins and Mods - I paid for premium sub at 1:15pm PT today, have PayPal receipt, but no change in status. Sent email to [email protected] and got a bounce back.

Did I just drop $25 into a black hole of nothingness?

UPDATE: seems like no one is watching the store. Payment canceled, guess I'll move on to other places...

Thanks,
    mcperk
    Last edited by mcperk; 05-24-2020 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Updated post

Super Freak
    Feedback
    31 (100%)
    Hey, Exodus Dramaticus.... It's the holiday, maybe they are having a BBQ, what's the rush boobalei?
    The New STAR WARS - The ability to tell a good story is insignificant next to the power of an agenda.

Hidden Content Originally Posted by KingB Hidden Content
    I don't care about your MBA's. If you don't work for SS then you have no idea. You should have a degree in speculation too.

Administrator
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Panjo
    Things I'm Selling
    Follow Darklord Dave On Twitter Add Darklord Dave on Facebook Visit Darklord Dave's Youtube Channel
    The original post is from May. He got a refund on May 23rd. We did have an issue with the premium membership payments as the Paypal account was changed and charges weren't going through. It's all fixed now. And I'm closing this thread.