Jiu An Studio x Virus Studio 1/6 scale : Samurai of the End of the Shogunate 末幕

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyler2702

Super Freak
Reaction score
Jiu An Studio x Virus Studio 1/6 scale : Samurai of the End of the Shogunate 末幕

Jiu An Studio x Virus Studio (玖安工作室 x Virus工作室)

presents

1/6 scale : Samurai of the End of the Shogunate 末幕

Sculpted hair version:

- Head sculpt with realistic paint job (PVC)
- Head sculpt for helmet and mask
- Articulated body
- ****agi (underarmor shirt)
- Kobakama (underarmor pants)
- Kyahan (underarmor shins cover)
- Tate-eri (Shoulder pad with embroidery)
- Kabuto (Helmut armor made of copper)
- Mengu (Face armor made of copper)
- Yodare-kake (Throat armor made of copper)
- Dou (Chest armor made of copper with strings)
- Kusazuri (Skirt armor made of copper with strings)
- Sode (Shoulder armor made of copper with strings)
- Kote (Gaunlet sleeve armor made of copper with chains)
- Haidate (Thigh armor made of cloth with chains)
- Suneate (Shin armor made of copper with strings)
- Tabi and Waragi (socks and shoes)
- Katana (Knife body made of stainless steel with brass)
- Short Katana (Knife body made of stainless steel with brass)
- Saya (Scabbard made of wood)
- Katanagake (Knives stand made of wood)
- Yoroi Bitsu (Armor box made of wood)
- Yoroi (Armor stand made of wood)

200521113424656703.jpg

20052111342572630.jpg

200521113425356960.jpg

200521113425652804.jpg

200521113425940768.jpg

200521113426232822.jpg

200521113426511682.jpg

200521113426769257.jpg

20052111342752930.jpg

200521113427433140.jpg

200521113427691838.jpg

200521113427960070.jpg

200521113428219840.jpg

200521113428473458.jpg

Re: Jiu An Studio x Virus Studio 1/6 scale : Samurai of the End of the Shogunate 末幕

amazing sculpt and details but way too expensive for me

That's a museum piece, congrats!

Re: Jiu An Studio x Virus Studio 1/6 scale : Samurai of the End of the Shogunate 末幕

I think this one has the best head sculpt of the bunch.

Unsure of price, as well.

PO'd directly from them. $100 deposit and full price is $400. They're also updating the headsculpt.

98067436_242491733640781_3758803808063324160_n.jpg

Unfortunately, $400 is too rich for me. I think the figure looks amazing and the improved CG rendition looks incredible but the limited hobby funds don't include this one, at this time.

May pick up one of the others and await the inevitable knock-off head sculpt from ebay...

Looks very nice, good sculpt even prior to whatever improvements they've made. I'm pretty much out of high-end and 1/6 though.

Looks very nice, good sculpt even prior to whatever improvements they've made. I'm pretty much out of high-end and 1/6 though.

Yeah, but just wait for Hot Toys announcing a revisit to the Terminator lines... :monkey3

I just per-ordered! If you don't have faith on this company, just have a look at their first release, from the packaging to the figure itself all in all are just outstanding . If Hottoys can charge the same price for some of their figures then I'd rather pay for a figure of this kind of quality

HotToys have gone downhill man, all of their best sculptors are gone! Just have a look at their latest release, they are just a pile of sxxx

I now totally skipped HT's product and switch to high-end collection line, so that I would have more fund for figures which won't release for per-order every 2 weeks, plus you have to wait for 2 years for that figure

search Charles Zen on FB, he'd help you

I now totally skipped HT's product and switch to high-end collection line, so that I would have more fund for figures which won't release for per-order every 2 weeks, plus you have to wait for 2 years for that figure

While I don't totally skip HT products, I do find that less and less interests me from them. The only recent releases I've wanted are Commander Cody and Captain Rex. All other new figures are pretty "meh" to me and not really must haves.

With that said, I'm going to PO this from OSK. I missed out originally on the PopToys one, but I guess that's a good thing b/c for $100 more than the deluxe, I'm getting a more detailed figure of quite possibly my favorite Tom Cruise movie.

I just hope he comes with gripping hands so he can actually hold the swords.

While I don't totally skip HT products, I do find that less and less interests me from them. The only recent releases I've wanted are Commander Cody and Captain Rex. All other new figures are pretty "meh" to me and not really must haves.

With that said, I'm going to PO this from OSK. I missed out originally on the PopToys one, but I guess that's a good thing b/c for $100 more than the deluxe, I'm getting a more detailed figure of quite possibly my favorite Tom Cruise movie.

The poptoys one looks kind of weird to me, especially the shoulder and the rooted hair

When you search the first samurai from Jiu An Studio, all features of that figure are really superb
- The Packaging
- head sculpt
- armor
- material that they used

not to mention they having a collaboration with Viper so there is no need to worry about the head sculpt

Get it directly from Charles Lim he helps them. (Viper Studios, it's actually not Virus Studios)out just Message him and get the info to send your deposit. Not only will you pay $400 exactly (+ shipping when it comes assuming it's not included in the price) but he will get them first before any other place does. That's at least what I did.

It says Virus right on their promotional images...

I just per-ordered! If you don't have faith on this company, just have a look at their first release, from the packaging to the figure itself all in all are just outstanding . If Hottoys can charge the same price for some of their figures then I'd rather pay for a figure of this kind of quality

What was their first figure? I'm having trouble finding it.

Looks really good. Hopefully the final HS will look close to the proto.

edit: I took another look at it and decided to PO lol. Didn't want to take a chance on missing this like the POP one.

Back