Custom Poison Ivy by AFM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

actionfiguremovies

Super Freak
Reaction score
When I saw XENARC on OSW Custom Poison Ivy, I knew I need to add a Poison Ivy to my line up. So here she is. Thanks XENARC.

DSC09570 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09569 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09568 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09567 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09566 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09565 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09564 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09563 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09562 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09561 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flick

Hey! Glad you got motivated to make a Poison Ivy.
I was actually working on mine just now.
I was doing some makeup and did some work to her hair.
Yours looks sweet.
I made mine look a bit evil tho.

Hey! Glad you got motivated to make a Poison Ivy.
I was actually working on mine just now.
I was doing some makeup and did some work to her hair.
Yours looks sweet.
I made mine look a bit evil tho.

Thanks. Looking froward to seeing your upgrades my friend. After I got done, I found a head that would have worked even better but I would have to trash the current head to remove the leaf eyebrows. I decided to just keep the one I have. i hate wasting money.

wRhTnMJh.jpg

vYdOHSnh.jpg

I like the red belt idea. The suit can fit baggy around the waist.
I am using a Jiaou European XL Bust body to fill up the outfit.
What head were you planning on using ?
I think I did a decent job on the makeup.
I am still against the fence with the hair due. I might go with the wavy wig

I like the red belt idea. The suit can fit baggy around the waist.
I am using a Jiaou European XL Bust body to fill up the outfit.
What head were you planning on using ?
I think I did a decent job on the makeup.
I am still against the fence with the hair due. I might go with the wavy wig

I think you did a great job. She definitely has attitude. Way more than mine. Here the head I'm thinking about getting instead. The curly haired one.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-scale-...hash=item42182aa7cd:m:mm1qfXHpve-tAwQ2BUoIz4Q

Yes, I been eyeing that head sculpt for quite some time but like you said. I would hate wasting $45.00 on it and having to trash the one I currently have.
Right now I am finishing up a Black Canary and then I might come back to Poison Ivy.

This is how I had her before:
ttESURuh.jpg

Yes, I been eyeing that head sculpt for quite some time but like you said. I would hate wasting $45.00 on it and having to trash the one I currently have.
Right now I am finishing up a Black Canary and then I might come back to Poison Ivy.

This is how I had her before:
ttESURuh.jpg

I like the way you have her now. Way better. I did go ahead and buy the head, but I think I'm going to keep my Poison Ivy the same ans go a different direction.
I'll post it here when she is done. I did a Black Canary a while ago. Here's a few pics.

DSC07327 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC07328 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC07329 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC07330 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC07331 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC07333 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC07334 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

So you are the one with that Black Canary and that SuperGirl with the DC Direct outfit. I saw some of your older figures. Looks like you been in the game for quite some time.
What are your plans for the New Head sculpt?
If have actually been looking for a head switch a evil smirk or smile for Poison Ivy. I straightened out the hair and added some gel.

BdPN6Kyh.jpg

wBj6roQh.jpg

Black Canary was done today:
sSpd5s0h.jpg

cbq0alah.jpg

hztktveh.jpg

Great job on Black Canary. I don't want to spoil the surprise for the new Poison Ivy. I will tell you, if you like it, it will be easy to make your own. All the parts are available now and are cheap for now. Parts are on their way at the present.

So you are the one with that Black Canary and that SuperGirl with the DC Direct outfit. I saw some of your older figures. Looks like you been in the game for quite some time.
What are your plans for the New Head sculpt?
If have actually been looking for a head switch a evil smirk or smile for Poison Ivy. I straightened out the hair and added some gel.

BdPN6Kyh.jpg

wBj6roQh.jpg

Black Canary was done today:
sSpd5s0h.jpg

cbq0alah.jpg

hztktveh.jpg
Love these both! Where did you get the Canary head? Looks very Lady Gaga and I’d actually love to put together a figure of her

I'll be on the lookout for the new Poison Ivy.
Anyways I was adjusting the fishnets on the Black Canary and noticed staining on the Tbleague body from the leather corset. Sucks that this is a reoccurring issue even on these newer outfits. Doesn't bug me too much since I don't plan on removing the outfit.

@MattSimasArt, Ebay sells it. Just search :
WOLFKING WK89016A 1/6 Female Pirate Head

I found a US seller and it arrived in a few days. Majority of them come from China.
And yes, As I was doing the makeup I began to realize how much it resembles Lady Gaga.

I'll be on the lookout for the new Poison Ivy.
Anyways I was adjusting the fishnets on the Black Canary and noticed staining on the Tbleague body from the leather corset. Sucks that this is a reoccurring issue even on these newer outfits. Doesn't bug me too much since I don't plan on removing the outfit.

Thanks stinks brother. I've use apple vinegar to soak clothing that might stain. It keeps the clothing from staining once you let them day.

Apple vinegar huh? I'll give that a try on any future custom figures. I've been using cling wrap for most Tbleague and Jiaou bodies.
Thanks for the useful info.

Dawn huh?
I have the American version Vampirella and Dawn sealed in their boxes.
Clever idea using Dawn's oufit.

Back