• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB TOY WORKS The Boss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolf69

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi,

If you have the kingpin aka the boss from toysworks, let me know.

Cheers

LOL... I know, I have been crazy looking for this figure as well as 1/6 scale hero lawyer by SOOSOO TOYS. I a site that might bringing them out again. I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED, KEEP ME IN MINE AS WELL. THANKS BUDDY

Hi Buddy, it,s been a while but I have TOY WORKS 1/6 SCALE THE BOSS (AKA) KINGPIN WILSN FISK FROM NETFLIX DAREDEVIL SERIES IN THE BOX NEW, JUST OPEN TO INSPECT AND TAKE PICTURES. If your interested i am selling for $500 plus $20 for shipping. l believe I have one of the last one. Cannot fid no where let me know before I put on Ebay. On the other hand if you have 1/6 the hero lawyer figure by SooSoo Toys we can try to work something.

Hi Buddy it,s been a while since we last spoke but I finally came across 1/6 TOY WORKS THE BOSS (AKA) THE KINGPIN WILSON FISK. Figure is new in box, only opened it to inspect item to make sure nothings damaged and to take pictures. it,s not cheap I,m asking for $500 plus $20 for shipping. I myself have been looking fr 1/6 figure by a company called SooSoo TOYS AND THE name of the figure is THE HERO LAWYER from netflix daredevil series. if you have maybe we can work something out. let me know before I list on Ebay. thank you

Hi Buddy it,s been a while since we last spoke but I finally came across 1/6 TOY WORKS THE BOSS (AKA) THE KINGPIN WILSON FISK. Figure is new in box, only opened it to inspect item to make sure nothings damaged and to take pictures. it,s not cheap I,m asking for $500 plus $20 for shipping. I myself have been looking fr 1/6 figure by a company called SooSoo TOYS AND THE name of the figure is THE HERO LAWYER from netflix daredevil series. if you have maybe we can work something out. let me know before I list on Ebay. thank you

Hey there!

I have been looking for the Boss, and was wondering if I could perhaps purchase it from you if you still have it. Maybe $400?

Let me know.

i have a friend who might be interested if you still have it? what condition new or used?

HI BUDDY , I APPRECIATE YOU GETTING BACK TO ME, BUT I WAS ABLE TO FIND BOUGHT FIGURES, THANK GOD. If you still have figure let me know I might have someone else interested in buying, let me know if you still have it when you have a chance. THANK YOU

Hi buddy, I am not always on top of checking all my messages from all the sites I,m on, my apology for replying so late. I Definitely appreciated the heads up, but I was able to purchase it on EBAY. Would that be a coincidence if I actually bought it from you without realizing it. LOL.... I also was able to find by luck in a auction and won, so I was finally able to find THE HERO LAWYER figure. What a relief I thought that was. Thank You if I should come by another HERO LAWYER figure while browsing I will let you know if your still looking for one.

Back