Need Statue Repair Recommendation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arniec

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I have one of the old Sideshow Psylocke Premium Format Figures. I've felt very lucky because I got her off eBay in 2011 and she was in PERFECT condition, no leg crack.

After having her displayed for 9 years (and seeing her nearly every day) it finally started to happen, the statue is leaning, one foot isn't touching the base, and the leg with the peg is showing the starts of the crack most of these have.

I know there are some people who can do amazing statue repair. If I tried to do this myself it would result in a cure that's worse than the disease... I wondered if anyone could recommend someone for repair that they have personally used? I'm so scared of getting ripped off or making the statue worse since I've never gone down this road before.

Thanks for any advice.

IMG_2181.jpg2020-04-17_11-39-58_385.jpg2020-04-17_11-39-05_649.jpg

Quality right there. I also like how Sideshow took responsibility for it and went above and beyond to fix it.

Where you are located will affect the cost due to shipping, but you could ask Vince-Vell (he's on here and statue forum plus he has a youtube channel).

I would also love an Australian contact if anyone knows anybody. I've got a couple of leaning statues that need repairs too.

Back