Hello everyone! Another newbie here to the group!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jungle_Hunter

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey all!!

Happy & excited to be a part of this forum! I have to admit it's awesome to be able to collect such highly-detailed figures of characters I was enamored with as a kid, and even still as an adult!!! Save for the couple of 1/4 scale figures I *had* to have (T-800 Endoskeleton and ROTJ Darth Vader) my collection centers around 1/6th scale stuff from Marvel, Aliens, Predator, & Star Wars.

Interests are movies & comics, gym, cars & racing, music, and good times with good people. I look forward to interacting with everyone & being a part of the community!

Hey all!!

Happy & excited to be a part of this forum! I have to admit it's awesome to be able to collect such highly-detailed figures of characters I was enamored with as a kid, and even still as an adult!!! Save for the couple of 1/4 scale figures I *had* to have (T-800 Endoskeleton and ROTJ Darth Vader) my collection centers around 1/6th scale stuff from Marvel, Aliens, Predator, & Star Wars.

Interests are movies & comics, gym, cars & racing, music, and good times with good people. I look forward to interacting with everyone & being a part of the community!
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Back