Statue XM Studios Ultimate Captain America 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Couldn't find this posted here.

Attachments

• cap.jpg
    cap.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 481
Last edited:
Re: XM Studios Ultimate Captain America statue

Hmmm ....not my favorite Cap version. Interested to see more before judging, tho.

Still waiting on a 1/4 fully sculpted classic Cap I like for my collection.

Me too! Even my wife keeps saying I need a prominent Cap in my collection.

I feel your pain. XM has given us one classic Cap with their first release but I didn't like the portrait and a few other minor things. Their second release...I had an issue with the legs/cankles and liberties taken with the costume. This is the Ultimate Cap so it'll be a pass for me. The OG sideshow Cap PF would've been perfect if not for the cheezy cloth on it. I just need sideshow to release a fully sculpted 1/4 classic Cap already. They're long overdue for one. I just don't trust XM when it comes to making a 1/4 Cap I like. I didn't like either of their first 2 offerings. Someone please release a fully sculpted kick ass looking 1/4 classic Cap statue already. I'm in dire need of one for my collection! I'm sure that I'm not the only one.

Still waiting on a 1/4 fully sculpted classic Cap I like for my collection.

Me too! Even my wife keeps saying I need a prominent Cap in my collection.

I feel your pain. XM has given us one classic Cap with their first release but I didn't like the portrait and a few other minor things. Their second release...I had an issue with the legs/cankles and liberties taken with the costume. This is the Ultimate Cap so it'll be a pass for me. The OG sideshow Cap PF would've been perfect if not for the cheezy cloth on it. I just need sideshow to release a fully sculpted 1/4 classic Cap already. They're long overdue for one. I just don't trust XM when it comes to making a 1/4 Cap I like. I didn't like either of their first 2 offerings. Someone please release a fully sculpted kick ass looking 1/4 classic Cap statue already. I'm in dire need of one for my collection! I'm sure that I'm not the only one.

Nope, you are not the only one. I'm still waiting as well!

Coolness

Attachments

• caps.jpg
    caps.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 262

Looks promising. However, I'm still waiting on a 1/4 classic Cap that blows me away.

This looks really good actually. I would prefer a classics Cap, but if the head sculpt is good on this, I just might consider it.

Cool. Always good to have more Captain America. Any word on when preorders could start?

Back