Statue Iron Studios: Star Wars - The Mandalorian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
eMe8biY.jpg

Iron Studios said:
Today we celebrate the franchise that created the pop culture as we know and love.

We are so happy to announce that we have a new Star Wars lineup in development, including characters of The Mandalorian Disney+ show!

Stay tunned for more soon and #maytheforcebewithyou !

Last edited:

I'll take that pose right there in 1/4!

As they did with their 1/4 Vader, swap out arms can easily turn this basic pose into a museum pose with his rifle slung over his shoulder and resting on his back. Right hand gripping his pistol. :pray:

I think this is them confirming their 1/10 Unleashed line that they talked about at SDCC 2019.

I'll take that pose right there in 1/4!

As they did with their 1/4 Vader, swap out arms can easily turn this basic pose into a museum pose with his rifle slung over his shoulder and resting on his back. Right hand gripping his pistol. :pray:

:crying:crying:crying

There goes the budget again. :drool

I hope not, the 1/10 size is so bad.

I thought that prior to diving into the MCU Infinity War and End Game line. I think the line requires a large number of interrelated pieces to feel right as they're very much diorama makers without being space eaters. One-off, I tend to agree that this scale isn't for me, but if they did several of the Mandalorians, might make a cool dio... My wallet says to look away to avoid the temptation though :)

Back