Dog Alien Maquette or Alien Queen Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Chaver

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Sideshow Dog Alien or Sideshow Alien Queen bust?Ok,Im looking to get one of these for right now but I'm not sure which one to get first.I think both of them look great but.. "there can be only one".Let me know what you guys think?

Sideshow Dog Alien or Sideshow Alien Queen bust?Ok,Im looking to get one of these for right now but I'm not sure which one to get first.I think both of them look great but.. "there can be only one".Let me know what you guys think?

Which film do you prefer, Aliens or Alien 3?

DOG ALIEN MAQUETTE DEFINITELY....NEVER WAS A BIG FAN OF BUSTS...ALTOUGH THE ALIEN QUEEN IS VERY NICE ITS STILL HALF A STATUE.:monkey1

SINCE I GAVE MY OPINION, YOU DONT NEED ANY OTHER ADVICES FROM PEOPLE HERE.BUY THE DOG. THANK YOU.

DOG ALIEN MAQUETTE DEFINITELY....NEVER WAS A BIG FAN OF BUST...ALTOUGH THE ALIEN QUEEN IS VERY NICE ITS STILL HALF A STATUE.:monkey1

SINCE I GAVE MY OPINION YOU DONT NEED ANY FROM OTHER.BUY THE DOG THANK YOU.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
I would probably go with the dog too. I wasn't as impressed with the Queen bust as I thought I would be. Now if it were between the Alien Warrior bust and Dog Alien, I would go with the Alien Warrior. Sideshow please make a 1/4 scale Alien Warrior. Thank you.

I was looking fo a piece that I could put my coloniel marines and future Power Loader around,you know a center piece.But the dog looks like it would be too big if I put the marine around it.But.. the Queen would actually look good I think with the marines around it.But then again it just doesn't look like it's worth $945.00.

I was looking fo a piece that I could put my coloniel marines and future Power Loader around,you know a center piece.But the dog looks like it would be too big if I put the marine around it.But.. the Queen would actually look good I think with the marines around it.But then again it just doesn't look like it's worth $945.00.

It really isn't. I got mine way back for like $650.00 and sold it for about that much as well.

It really isn't. I got mine way back for like $650.00 and sold it for about that much as well.

Well I think the dog alien is gonna be the one.My wife actually said she liked the dog alien better as well.The other thing is that the their only making 500 of the dog alien so that's another plus for it.

You really can't go wrong with either...

I saw the dog at comic con...its amazing! and bigger than I thought. The queen bust is still Super impressive :rock

Maybe this will help your decision. :cool:
100_1243.jpg

100_1241.jpg

100_1242.jpg

100_1245.jpg

even though Aliens is my favorite movie, i'd go with the dog alien in this case. the thing is just balls the walls beautiful. but the queen is nice as well.

Great pics Boba flint.I think I'm gonna get the dog alien first and then eventually get the Queen bust later.And yeah that is a great price Monk.Is that company well known?

Yes, darkshadow is a board member here and a reputable dealer.

Im gonna have to pass with darkshadow.I tried ordering it off his website and they wanted to charge my card before it's even in stock.

That's not the least bit true. He never charges my credit card until the item ships. His system might put a temporary hold, or a pre-authorization, on your credit card to assure that it's a valid card with sufficient funds, but anything that shows up on your card will be gone by tomorrow or the next day.

Adam (Mr. Dark Shadow Collectibles) is so honest that he makes me look sinister. And that's saying something, if I do say so myself. :D

Talk to the man. He'll set you straight, and he'll treat you right.

Also (and keep in mind that I'm saying this completely seperate from DSC), take care to really know what's going on before you suggest in a public forum that someone might do something so shady. You just ran a real risk of injuring the reputation of a decent, honest retailer with your hastily-assembled post. Several of us know Adam to be reputable, but others may not, and your statement above might just be enough to make them wary of buying from him.

Back