SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES, the painting I did of BOBA FETT, "DEAD OR ALIVE"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutchart

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Gang!

Boba%20Fett%20on%20the%20easel_SML_zpsnx2mq4qj.jpg

Thought I'd share the newest piece just released of the new Mythos Sideshow tie-in to their Awesome Boba Fett sculpt. The art is now available for PreOrders at Sideshow, as well as my Artist Proof editions at my store ( link below )
Happy Fourth to all!

JV

Last edited:
Ordered!!!!!

My sixth painting of yours.

Personally, I think your work is the best Star Wars art I've ever seen. Every one is just beautiful.

Great job!

Agreed! Very beautiful. Pre-ordered as well. So many helmeted Star Wars characters come out looking “off” in most artwork but yours are always spot on! Thank you for continuing to bless us with great art! :clap

Ordered. Wish I could afford the remarqued...
Anyway..It's a gorgeous painting, will be my first print of yours.

is this image mirrored? cos the skull should be on his left shoulder, not on his right.
But then again, the wookiee-braids and visor are on the correct side...

I don't generally like Sideshows art prints, I find them completely underwhelming. This however is incredible, I've just ordered the black framed version.

Ah, yes, this is an older scan, as I later corrected it for the print. The Original has it as seen here, although I know it is wrong, but I wanted to show it.

JV

Agreed! Very beautiful. Pre-ordered as well. So many helmeted Star Wars characters come out looking ?off? in most artwork but yours are always spot on! Thank you for continuing to bless us with great art! :clap

Many thanks!

JV

Back