Statue Prime 1 / Blitzway: Joker (Joaquin Phoenix) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
IMXOFel.jpg

Prime 1 Studio said:
To celebrate The Joker: 80 years of the Clown Prince of Crime.
Prime 1 Studio is thrilled to announce that we will be collaborating with Blitzway again on another exciting project, the remarkable film – Joker (2019).
Stars Joaquin Phoenix as the Joker, Batman’s greatest foe, his performance in the film won multiple awards.
The Film also won the Best Original Score and Best Actor awards at the 92nd Academy Awards, for his outstanding performance in the movie.
Without forgetting the incredible talented Blitzway's Sculptor/Painter K.A.KIM - kyung-ah kim joining again for the upcoming The Joker 1:3 Scale statue!
This will be the most anticipated project for all Joker fans.

Last edited:
Oh man this might be a must-have. I guess it’s official, companies can license the Joker movie now. I wonder if we’ll see an influx of Joker merch?

I'm interested to see what they end up doing - my guess is him on the stairs, although the head in the photo looks more like something that might be from earlier in the film.

It says “Collectibles”, so we’ll probably get a few different Arthur clown shapes. I think a bathroom dance version would be sick.

I wouldn't expect to see much anytime soon! How long is it since they announced the 1/3 Ledger? Must be a year now and still no prototype.

This will be epic, I was actually wondering earlier today why we hadn't got any high end collectibles from this film

Hopefully this means a Hot Toys also!

Not familiar with Blitzway, are they statues or similar to Hot Toys?

I wouldn't expect to see much anytime soon! How long is it since they announced the 1/3 Ledger? Must be a year now and still no prototype.

Shoo said:
I love that they're doing this - and with a sculpt by the great K.A. Kim, no less! But here's hoping their Ledger Joker is still coming! :)

Decorea White said:
Shoo It?s still coming, but I?ve gotten word that it is delayed for awhile.

And with there being an abundance of Ledger Joker out there that pushes it back more too.

2char.

They've done both. Here's what you might unknowingly be familiar with.

Ahh, they're the one who did the Ghostbusters! from what I saw they were great quality.

Wonder how this will be as Prime1 are statues so not sure how this is going to be - Prime doing the sculpt/hands and Blitzway doing the body, tailoring? This could be a Hot Toys killer if they missed out on the liscence or don't do it justice.

Wonder how this will be as Prime1 are statues so not sure how this is going to be - Prime doing the sculpt/hands and Blitzway doing the body, tailoring? This could be a Hot Toys killer if they missed out on the liscence or don't do it justice.

K.A. Kim is sculpting the head, and she works for Blitzway. The way I see it, Prime 1 might essentially be paying for the license, though they would probably have a (big) say in the art direction, too.

Don't worry, Blitzway are great at doing statues, too. Just check the rest of their site above. :)

K.A. Kim is sculpting the head, and she works for Blitzway. The way I see it, Prime 1 might essentially be paying for the license, though they would probably have a (big) say in the art direction, too.

Don't worry, Blitzway are great at doing statues, too. Just check the rest of their site above. :)

I was wondering it as in will this piece be articulated or a statue, who knows! Hopefully articulated!

Blitzway should just team up with every statue company and do their headsculpts for them, lol. They're the best at it, and their tailoring on their statues is usually bang on as well.

I can’t wait to see it, but for some reason no matter how I love this movie and the soundtrack, I just don’t want any collectibles from it. Does not make me want to not see what gets produced though.

Back