Hot Toys Clone Wars Figures coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this on Instagram. Looks like we?ll be getting Rex fingers crossed [emoji1696] for Ashoka [emoji2957]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw this on Instagram. Looks like we?ll be getting Rex fingers crossed [emoji1696] for Ashoka [emoji2957]

Yes I want Ahsoka. I have the Sideshow phase 2 Rex, so would pass on that. Even though I know it will look amazing, space is an issue.

At least post the pic in the rush to be first

96112897_10157159126262344_7586868976001482752_o.jpg

Sure it's just a tease, but not seeing anything that's worth the "upgrade" over the SS Rex or clones. I am so hoping for an Ahoska finally. This is the Ahoska I want, not a mandalorian version.

If they can do Spider-Verse figures, then they can do Ahsoka.

I don't care Ahsoka ( but I really care though), I need Rex-Fives-Echo phase II

Oh god! I can't even...my pre orders will go through the roof. Anakin, Obi, Ahsoka, Mace, Rex...drooling from the mouth right about now.

Now my only thing is, not sure about everyone else, I kind of want them looking realistic and not in animation style. What are the odds of that? They already have the clone, Anakin, Obi and Mace (Fury) head sculpts (also the Fisto figure from last year).

“Go ahead. They’ve been waiting to see you.” The final season of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars has fans elated around the world. Now, Hot Toys will continue to build up the excitement for Star Wars fans and introduce highly detailed collectible figures from this hit animated series! Stay on the lookout, there are more surprises coming.”

This is a dream come true for me. :thud:

Ahsoka, Clone Force 99, Darth Maul, Cad Bane, Anakin, Kenobi, Ahsoka Troopers, Rex..... :panic:

I will buy every last figure.

The post:

'“Go ahead. They’ve been waiting to see you.”

The final season of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars has fans elated around the world. Now, Hot Toys will continue to build up the excitement for Star Wars fans and introduce highly detailed collectible figures from this hit animated series! Stay on the lookout, there are more surprises coming.'

At least post the pic in the rush to be first

96112897_10157159126262344_7586868976001482752_o.jpg

Sure it's just a tease, but not seeing anything that's worth the "upgrade" over the SS Rex or clones. I am so hoping for an Ahoska finally. This is the Ahoska I want, not a mandalorian version.

Where is that version ?

I've a feeling they're going to show teases like this throughout the day. It feels like a Cassian teaser is coming.

Hondo, Asajj Ventress, Savage Oppress, Mother Talzin, Dooku, Sidious, Commando Droids, Grievous, numerous Jedi, Yularean, Darth Maul Mandos, Death Watch, Fives, Embo...

I’m way too excited for this line.

Animated or live action sculpts though?
i assume animated.

I hope for realistic head sculpts so they go with my obi and anakin ROTS figures. Clones should be realistic and not stylized. If that is the case, hopefully they translate Ashoka to realistic well enough.

They're doing figures from the Animated show, why would you hope for realistic HS ?

Back