1/6 Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back - 1/6th scale Boba Fett (Vintage Color Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MedievaL

Super Freak
Reaction score
【Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back- 1/6th scale Boba Fett (Vintage Color Version) Collectible Figure
(The Empire Strikes Back 40th Anniversary Collection)】

This year marks the 40th anniversary of Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back[emoji769], an iconic film that has captivated audiences worldwide for decades with its story and characters. In 1979, before the landmark film had even hit theaters, references to the mysterious character Boba Fett[emoji769] based on early costume tests and coloration were revealed. So began the legendary status among the fandom surrounding the legendary bounty hunter who instantly became a favorite of many after witnessing him in the groundbreaking film!

Hot Toys is celebrating Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back 40th anniversary with a throwback visual approach for this exciting collection. To kick off this collection, we?re pleased to introduce the 1/6th scale Boba Fett (Vintage Color Version) Collectible Figure featuring vibrant colors inspired by classic interpretations and retro style packaging as a special extra only available in select markets!

The highly accurate 1/6th scale figure is specially crafted based on Boba Fett?s early costume tests and vintage design. It features meticulous paint applications on the detailed Mandalorian helmet and armor, finely tailored under-suit, blaster rifle and pistol, Boba Fett?s iconic jetpack, and a figure base.

Celebrate 40 years of Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back with this Boba Fett (Vintage Color Version) collectible figure in your Star Wars collection.

#HotToys #Collectibles #SixthScale #Lucasfilm #StarWars #TheEmpireStrikesBack #SWEP5 #BobaFett

IMG_3353.jpg
IMG_3355.jpg
IMG_3356.jpg
IMG_3357.jpg
IMG_3359.jpg
IMG_3360.jpg
IMG_3361.jpg
IMG_3362.jpg
IMG_3363.jpg
IMG_3364.jpg
IMG_3365.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back[emoji769] - 1/6th scale Boba Fett[emoji769] (V

Instant PO! Love this!!!

Re: Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back[emoji769] - 1/6th scale Boba Fett[emoji769] (V

Holy cuh-rap I need two of those! :rock

The only thing that would have made it perfect would be a blue Stormtrooper blaster, lol.

This could be the very first HT figure I’ll leave in the box for display. Love that packaging!

"To kick off this COLLECTION" of 40th anniversary ESB figures?!? :thud:

It’s cool but a pass from me. The Vader on the other hand though maybe..

This is a HT I would buy and not open. Part of the appeal is the box.

Yes, a blue Stormtrooper rifle would be a cool addition or exclusive version if they made one.

picking this up for sure, he'll go great with animated Boba.

Looks cool but no interest as the deluxe ESB version is good enough for me

It’s cool that Hot Toys acknowledged the anniversary of a film for once. I just wish they had revealed something else like Bespin Han or Lando or Chewbacca with 3PO in the backpack.

I'm buying this and keeping it displayed in the box along with the 40th ESB 6" black series figures.

There's a new Vader too? Where??
Same figure as the existing ESB Vader but in a throwback packaging style like this one. It’s on their Facebook page.

Same figure as the existing ESB Vader but in a throwback packaging style like this one. It’s on their Facebook page.

Thanks for the heads up, I see it now. Awesome! I wonder if they've been saving the Bespin Luke re-release for this packaging as well.

Yes, a blue Stormtrooper rifle would be a cool addition or exclusive version if they made one.

This is an exclusive figure already from what the pics show, so only Sideshow will have it in the US. The Vader re-issue is not an exclusive for whatever reason. It would've made more sense for Boba to be a regular release and the re-issue Vader to be an exclusive.

Cool, but an easy pass.

Give me Lando.

I kind of wish they'd taken the illusion much further to more closely match the kenner figure - like make the codpiece armor and helmet viewfinder grey-blue, make the waist ropes dark brown like the pouches, and had no cape or scalps. And yeah, get a variation of the stormtrooper blaster done and make it blue-black.:dunno

It's a cool idea but I don't think they went as far as they could have. Without those extra things this could almost be mistaken for a slight variation of the alternate DX Boba look.

This is looking cool, but yet again it?s just a reissue repaint when there are so many wanted figures waiting to be made :( Hoping for Veers.

Back