Identify this T-800 figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freestyla85

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi there anyone know which T-800 figure or model this is? Looks like a Hot Toys DX10 but the body looks much better.

T800-2.JPG
T800-3.JPG

I'm not sure that isn't just a stock DX10 body with more of the neck and top of the chest showing than there should be. The T-shirt might not be stock - neck opening seems too wide/stretched.

I'm not sure that isn't just a stock DX10 body with more of the neck and top of the chest showing than there should be. The T-shirt might not be stock - neck opening seems too wide/stretched.

I think A-Dev is right. Looks like the stock body but a different shirt like maybe the Barney Ross Black T-shirt since the DX10 came with a gray t shirt.

You guys seem to be right
I got a response from the collector on youtube and he said all the parts were stock except the head, which was made by someone named eleven and had light up eyes and removable chip. The shirt I don't think is stock though, as the Dx10 shirt is grey.
He also mentioned he sold all of his collection and sourced the whole T-800 figure in parts, because it was cheaper to buy each part separately. For some reason, to me, the body looks better than stock, the skin tone appears more natural and the neck also looks longer but maybe its the view angle and lighting.
If anyone is curious the video is here:
https://youtu.be/-noSH3GxigQ

Back